Book Newspaper ADS in Top Cities Across India
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- What is an Appointment Ad?
- Additional Information
Release Recruitment Ads in the Newspaper:
Finding competent employees is a two-way process. As people are hunting for jobs that suit their requirements every day, companies are also looking for new employees who can become assets of their business. Finding talented staff can be much easier if a business finds the correct platform to advertise their vacancies. Recruitment ads in the newspaper is a link between these companies and their potential new employees.
Book Recruitment ads in Newspaper with Bookadnsow:
Bookadsnow helps you look for the right employees at the right places via reliable and reputed platforms. We have the strongest media channels with us, where you can directly post your requirements regarding the recruitment ads in a newspaper. We are here to bridge the gap between recruiters and job hunters by providing online ad booking services.
What Recruitment ad type should you choose?
We usually recommend any one of the three popular types of recruitment advertisement in newspaper depending on your requirement and budget –
- Classified Text Ads: These are the most common among all appointment ad types. They are the run-on line advertisements. They also cost much lesser than the other two options.
- Classified Display Ads: They are the modern day alternative to the black and white run-on line ads. They include logos, images, and various fonts. You can choose between B/W and colored options here. Our consultants can help you with the designing process as well.
- Display Ads: A display appointment ad is the bigger budget option for bigger aspirations. If you have multiple job vacancies or if you want to catch the attention of a lot of readers at one go, you should go for Display Ads. Book Times of India Recruitment ads now!
What should an Appointment advertisement or a Recruitment ad contain?
Like all other standard ad types, recruitment ads in newspaper also have a few requirements –
- A clear call to action.
- Correct name, logo, contact, and other organization related information.
- Job description, qualifying criteria, remunerations, and similar details.
How to book an Appointment or recruitment ads in the newspaper with Bookadsnow?
Booking Appointment advertisement in newspaper via Bookadsnow is as easy as ABC–
- Select your newspaper. We can help you select the newspaper based on target audience and reach.
- Send the Recruitment advertisement in newspaper details (content), your contact details and send a direct query via the Bookadsnow website.
- Our consultants will reach out to you with the best rates and offers for your ad.
Why choose Bookadsnow for publishing an appointment ad?
Years of working with the top media houses of the country definitely give us an advantage over the new media planning agencies. We have amicable relationships with over 400 newspapers like Times of India, The Hindu, Hindustan Times, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, The Business Standard, The Economic Times and Ananda Bazar Patrika. We can help you scout the best talents by reaching out to cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad through the appointment ads.
Reasons behind Publishing Recruitment ads in Newspaper:
Publishing Appointment ad on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday usually generate a bigger and better response from the potential employees. We have a host of newspaper options that publish special recruitment supplements on other days of the week as well, specific for certain metropolitan cities of the country. We can guide you through the selection of the newspaper, the budgeting process, and the ROI analysis. Bookadsnow always promises a complete package for their clients, unlike other advertising and media planning agencies, who simply end their companionship after booking recruitment ads in the newspaper.
Recently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How do I submit an ad request?
To submit your ad, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Choose the category you wish to advertise in (tv advertising /newspaper advertising /magazine advertisement)
- Choose your preferred channel/newspaper/magazine
- If you have chosen Newspaper, then you have to select one more option before filling your details- ad type.
- Fill in your details and submit your query and our media expert will get back to you with the best media plans as per your requirement
If you do not know where to get started, just drop a message to us or call us at +919830400021 and our representative will walk you through the whole process of booking ads online.
How do I book an appointment ad in a newspaper?
The Process of booking Recruitment Ads in Newspaper
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 3: Next, choose any specific form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your appointment Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your appointment Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your recruitment ads in the newspaper, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a budget for you.
What are the documents required to publish an appointment ad?
To publish an appointment ad, you need to furnish
- A scanned copy of your PAN card,
- your ad content under the letterhead of your company, and images, if any.
Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Mr. Joy Chakraborthy President - Revenue, TV18 Broad Cast Limited
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Mr. Vijay Singh Joint Managing Director, SAJ Food Products
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Mr. Rajnish Rikhy Senior Vice President- Ad Sales TV, Today Network Ltd.
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
Mr. Ashok Todi Chairman - Lux Industries Ltd.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Dr. Bhaskar Das President, Chief Growth & Innovation Officer, Zee Unimedia Ltd.
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire