Job Advertisement Booking in Hindustan Times at Lowest Ad Rates
The Job Advertisement Booking or Appointment Ad in the Hindustan Times is published to exhibit various career opportunities to the prospective job seekers. The Agencies or companies preferably choose Hindustan Times Recruitment Ads to reach out to the apt audience because Hindustan Times guarantees high readability and reach.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Hindustan Times Recruitment Ads in the newspaper?
- Additional Information
The Hindustan Times is one of the leading English dailies of India. It is the advertiser’s paradise with over 26 different subcategories of ads spread out across the main newspaper and its supplements. If you are interested to reach out to a wide section of the Indian population, with an impressive purchasing power, you should try booking an ad in the Hindustan Times.
Reasons why every advertiser should think of HT at least once:
- It has an average readership of over 37.7 lakhs.
- It has a circulation of over 14 lakhs.
- The rates are quite reasonable.
- You can choose any category according to your needs and your advertising budget.
What are the types of Hindustan Times Recruitment Ads?
We at Bookadsnow, provide the best advertising solution for your organizations. Job Advertisement Booking Ads in the Hindustan Times newspaper are of three kinds:
- Text Classifieds
- Classified Display Ads
- Display Ads
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an online platform that has made the booking of Hindustan Times Recruitment Ads convenient and simpler.
Benefits of Job Advertisement Booking with Bookadsnow
- Competitive market rates– We provide you with the lowest quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step– We endeavour to do away with the lack of transparency prevailing in the industry and that is why we do not display card rates online. Moreover, Hindustan Times Advertising Rates are negotiable up to 80% and we aim to negotiate the best on your behalf.
- Media consultation – Our dedicated media experts are there to guide you through your media planning and ad campaign.
- Evaluation reports & proof of execution – We provide day-to-day reports along with detailed proof so that you have a clear picture of the impact of your ad campaign.
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings – We understand your requirement and provide you with the provision of placing last-minute ad bookings.
- Best platform and positioning for your ads – We bring you the best and the prime ad positions, which results in the highest reach for your Hindustan Times Recruitment Ads.
You can book your Appointment Ad by displaying it in three different ways through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Appointment) Text Ad: This is the easiest form of displaying your appointment Ad. This form of publishing your Job Advertisement in Newspaper will display only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Appointment) Ad: If you want to represent your appointment Ad in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is perfect in this case. Such ads are designed using high resolution coloured or black and white templates with the presence of minimal text.
- Display Classified (Appointment or Recruitment) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the trendiest form of displaying your appointment Ad. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimetre.
The Process of booking Job Advertisement in Newspaper
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the available ones.
Step 3: Next, choose any specific form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your appointment Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your appointment Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your recruitment ads in newspaper, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish an appointment ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your company, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.