Job Advertisement Booking in The Hindu at Lowest Ad Rates
The correct or suitable people for a particular designation or job are not present at one place, therefore to get them, you require to take a call. Placing Appointment Ad or Job ad in the newspaper for this specific purpose is an advantageous approach. Publishing Hindu Newspaper Ad for job motive assist to bridge the gap that is prevalent between the employees and employers. Also, Online Appointment Booking is available for your convenience and ease. Online Appointment or recruitment ad booking is the most sought after and effective means of mass communication.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Appointment Ad in The Hindu newspaper?
- Additional Information
The main reasons for book Appointment Ad in The Hindu newspaper are:
- The Hindu newspaper has high circulation disseminating about 14,58,398 copies on a daily basis. Therefore, the booking of Appointment Ad in the Hindu newspaper with Bookadsnow is considered highly effective to reach a greater audience.
- The highest circulated National Daily, the Hindu receives high readability entitling it with the appreciation of being the highest read newspaper in the south.
- The Hindu Advertisement exhibit cost-effective advertisement options. On the basis of the needs and budget, the advertisement can be published in Classified Display or Classified Text formats.
What are the kinds of Job Advertisement is available in Hindu newspaper?
- Situation Vacant: Situation Vacant Recruitment Advertisement in newspaper Hindu newspaper refers to the vacancies that are available for distinct positions in various organizations or companies across India.
- Situation Abroad: Situation Abroad in Hindu newspaper refers to the vacancies that are available for recruiting professionals in various International organizations in Abroad. Also note, for Online Appointment Booking of Situation Abroad Advert, you are required to produce supporting documents which include Embassy Clearance and Company Letterhead.
- Home Jobs: Home Job Advertisement in the Hindu newspaper is published for those who are looking to work from home as a freelancer in various companies or start-ups across India.
To proceed with the Recruitment Ad in Hindu Newspaper, you must provide us with the following:
- A well-formulated advertisement matter under the letterhead of the company mentioning all the details of the company.
- Size of the Advertisement.
- Preferred Date of Release.
Essential Documentation for Booking Domestic Recruitment Ad in Hindu Newspaper:
This is a particular criterion that requires the recruiters to abide by the laid down rules that are notified or delegated by the Indian government. The most important regulation is that the recruiter must own the overseas recruitment license from the Indian Government, and the same must be exhibited on all the Appointment Ads, whenever published. No employer without abiding by the Emigration Act mentioned in Section 16 can recruit any Indian citizen for a job in abroad.
To proceed with the Overseas Appointment Ad in Hindu Newspaper, you must provide us with the following:
- The company’s registration number and postal address.
- The Appointment Ad matter must be printed on the original letterhead of the organisation mentioning the feasible details (name, address and phone number) of the company.
The Process of booking Recruitment Ads in Newspaper
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 3: Next, choose any specific form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your appointment Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your appointment Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your recruitment ads in the newspaper, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a budget for you.