Book Obituary Ads Online in Times of India for BangaloreOct 05, 2017 | Newspaper
If you are seeking to book obituary Ad in Times of India in the Bangalore edition, then this write-up is just for you.
To start with, Obituary Ad is a newspaper notification reporting the death of a person, ideally someone from the family, backed by the publication of biographical details of the deceased. Such Ads are generally published in the form of the classified text, classified display, and full-scale display ads. We at Bookadsnow, understand you thoroughly at the time of need and grief. Hence, we take up the responsibility to assist you with the booking of TOI Obituary Ad in any city including Bangalore with ease.
Reasons to Tap on TOI for Releasing Obituary Ad in Bangalore
The Times of India lays down a solid platform for releasing obituary Ads. In fact, releasing obituary Ads in Times of India tops the chart of the advertisers when it comes to releasing one in an English newspaper.
- Its journalistic adroitness and impeccable news quality allow the publication to earn a large base of readers from all across the nation.
- TOI has earned a total readership of 15.2 million in Q1 phase of 2019 with an unbeatable circulation of 3,198,449 copies on a daily basis.
- It is ruling the media industry since 1838, working under a prominent media house- Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Advertisers can release Ads of different nature like Matrimonial, Obituary Property, Educational, etc.
- It comes with a number of editions, thereby enabling one to release Time of India obituary Ad in Bangalore as well.
Advertisement Sizes for Booking Times of India Obituary Ads
Classified Text Ad: TOI classified obituary Ad is generally small in size with general information of the deceased that come attached to the advertisement.
Classified Display Ad: Classified Display is an expensive format of releasing Ad which includes both image and text. To book the Times of India classified display obituary Ad, you are entitled to select pre-designed Ad template.
Full-Scale Display Ad: Full-Scale Display Ad includes image and text with the main focus on the center image. In comparison to the other two formats listed above, the size of the advertisement is bigger and costlier.
Benefits of Booking Times of India Bangalore Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow
- At Bookadsnow, we will provide you with the best Ad rate in the market for obituary Ads in Times of India, curated especially for the Bangalore edition. We will negotiate the rate with the publication house and agree upon the best deal in the market.
- Apart from providing cost-effective Ad rates, we also have combo packages which are beneficial when you are releasing the Ad in more than one edition.
- We have 30+ years of experience along with INS accreditation, a combination which allows brands and media houses to trust us along with adding to our knowledge about the nitty-gritty of the advertisement world.
- Our in-house media team will help you with releasing an obituary advertisement along with providing the best Ad placement.
- We will also provide you with readymade templates designed for obituary Ads, thereby making the task simpler and faster.
- Since Bookadsnow believes in flexibility, we come with the provision to accept an Ad booking request in the eleventh hour.
- Payment is made easy and secured via Bookadsnow, whereby you can pay through various channels as per your convenience.
Documents Required to Book TOI Obituary Ads
- Death Certificate and full details of the deceased.
- A photograph of the deceased.
- Size of the advertisement.
- Date of release of the advertisement.
How to Book Times of India Obituary Ads?
Step 1: Click on obituary Ad from the given list of Ad types.
Step 2: Select The Times of India
Step3: Choose an appropriate format between Display Ad, Classified Text Ad and Display Classified Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across 3 distinct online forms for three different formats.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing the Ad
- Next, determine the size of your obituary Ad
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal information along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your form.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking obituary Ad in Times of India, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details along with setting up a relevant budget for your Ad.