Book Newspaper ADS in Top Cities Across India
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Newspaper?
- Additional Information
Aim and Purposes of Newspaper Obituaries?
It is virtually impossible to individually inform the vast circle your loved one might have had when they depart. Just like a funeral service, an obituary acknowledges the loss of your loved one and expresses the pain of your loss. Newspaper death notices convey the personality or contributions of the deceased in a meaningful way.
The purposes of obituary ads are acknowledging the passing of one of us, celebrating the gifts that the person brought to us, sharing parts of a life that all may not be aware of and expressing the grief of our loss. Obituaries can be of two types –
Death notice – It is an announcement in a newspaper that serves as an intimation of the death of a person. Here most biographical details are omitted. It may be a legally required public notice.
Memorial advertisement - It is in remembrance of the death of a person and can be published annually on their death anniversary. It is usually written by close friends or family members.
Our media experts will assist you at every step of advertising in top newspapers like times of India, Hindustan times of your obituary ads in newspaper. Get in touch with them to book obituary ads in Times of India today.
What are the Types of Obituary Notices in Newspapers?
There are three types of, in terms of format – Classified Text, Classified Display and Display Ad.
- Classified Text Ads are the most common way of advertising in the obituary section. One of the most trusted mediums, they are simple, straightforward and run-on line advertisements and are charged based on the number of lines or words used in the content of the obituary advertisement.
- Classified Display Ads are modern and new-age. They have been in vogue in recent times. In this case, you can provide images, design elements and text in decorative fonts. Creativity and designing play an important role in case of such adverts. They are more elaborate and detailed than text ads. They are more prominent and easily grab attention, thereby being more effective. Rates for Classified Display Ads are calculated per square centimeter. They have both black and white and color options.
- Display Ads are elaborate, highly enhanced and carefully designed. They too are charged per square centimeter and are one of the most-opt ways for expressing your emotions on the event of the demise of your near and dear ones.
Get in touch with our media experts to book Classified Text, Classified Display, or Display Ad today! To get instant profit and engagement book obituary ads in times of India.
What Should Be the Ideal Content for my Newspaper Obituaries?
Here are some pointers to preparing the essential elements in newspaper death notices -
- When you are making the announcement of death or obituary ads, please include the name, age, place of residence, time and place of death of the deceased
- Next comes the biographical sketch and here you could mention the details of date and place of birth, parents’ names, the name of spouse, education and work
- A long list of honours and accomplishments is not often of interest to anyone outside the immediate family, so choose carefully and try encompassing as many as you can in short
- Make sure to list the survivors and those who preceded your loved one in death
- Mention time, date and place of the funeral taking place
- If something did not fit into the body of the obituary, put it in as a special message in the end
- You can include a photograph as a pleasant reminder of your loved one
- Plan to publish the death announcement at least 1-2 days prior to the funeral
Our media experts are there to assist you with what the ideal content for your ad should be. Contact our representative and book your obituary ads in Hindu newspaper!
How Do I Book Obituary Ads Online with Bookadsnow?
While booking newspaper obituaries in times of India, you have to choose a newspaper which will make sure that the relevant information reaches your intended audience, with due respect to the deceased.
Booking obituary ads online with Bookadsnow is as easy as 1-2-3
- Select the newspaper you would like to book your advert in
- Fill in your ad details and contact details and submit your query
- Our media expert will get in touch with you to bring you the best rates for your ad
If you do not know which newspaper to choose, simply drop in a message and our media expert will guide you from start to finish in booking your advert. We understand your need of the hour and provide ready templates for your obituary ad, as well as last-minute booking options.
How to book obituary ads in newspapers?
Our media experts have the right tips and solutions to help you book your obituary advertisement in the right newspaper that effectively pays tribute to your deceased loved one. With Bookadsnow, publish your obituary ads in newspapers across the nation at the most competitive rates.
Newspaper obituaries are news articles reporting the recent death of a person and generally contain an account of the concerned person’s life and information about their upcoming funeral. They can be in memoriam of a death anniversary or in the event of a death. Newspapers are the most economical medium to communicate with the masses and they are accessible to each and every household, office and corporate house in India. Book obituary ads in newspapers with Bookadsnow!
Recently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Can I book an ad online with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow believes that media is not a commodity to be bought or sold online and therefore we do not accept online ad booking. Our media experts get in touch with you and assist you in your media planning from start to finish once you submit your query online.
How do I book an obituary ad in The Times of India?
Times of India Obituary Ads are published to show love and respect towards the deceased or to inform the distant friends and relatives about the loss of a close one. Thus, Bookadsnow has taken a step to simplify the Ad booking process within few simple and quick steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads in TOI
Step 1: Click on the 'Obituary Ad' from our homepage.
Step 2: Select 'The Times of India' as your preferred newspaper.
Step 3: Choose an appropriate format for your Obituary Ad from the three basic formats, namely Classified Text Ad, Display Ad and Classified Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across 3 distinct online forms for each type of format.
• Start by specifying the location of your Obituary Ad release (one or more city).
• Next, choose the size of your Ad.
• Upload the creative or the content of the Obituary Ad, along with the date of release. If you are new to booking Ads, Bookadsnow has a set of readymade templates or creatives for the Obituary Ads that will produce better results out of your newspaper advertisement.
• Lastly, provide your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to set your conditions followed by submitting the online form.
Once you are done with the process of booking your Obituary Ad in TOI, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with the other details of your advertisement along with setting up an appropriate budget for the same.
Mr. Joy Chakraborthy President - Revenue, TV18 Broad Cast Limited
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Mr. Vijay Singh Joint Managing Director, SAJ Food Products
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Mr. Rajnish Rikhy Senior Vice President- Ad Sales TV, Today Network Ltd.
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
Mr. Ashok Todi Chairman - Lux Industries Ltd.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Dr. Bhaskar Das President, Chief Growth & Innovation Officer, Zee Unimedia Ltd.
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire