Book The Hindu Advertisement Online at Lowest Rate
With a historic past of 140 years of journalistic service to the country, The Hindu is a leading newspaper of the nation. A circulation of 1,216,118 daily and a large readership of 37.3 lakh ensures that the Hindu advertisement has a large and effective reach. As a trusted enterprise, it covers a wide variety of genres such as business, politics, entertainment, sports, global news and more, with integrity and honesty. Hence it's very promising to Book the Hindu ads at the best rates with Bookadsnow for the best results and maximum viewership.
Circulation: 1,458,398 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Ad Types
- Why The Hindu ?
- Additional Information
Reasons for the Hindu Advertisement Booking
The Hindu started back in 1878 as an endeavor of The Hindu Group, and Kasturi and Sons Limited. Right now, this English daily caters to over 22.6 lakh readers across the country. When it comes to newspaper advertising, The Hindu Advertisement still remains one of the most favorite platforms for all businessmen and brands. This is mainly due to the favorable advertising rates and soaring penetration percentage.
Here’s why you should book The Hindu Advertisement:
- It has a circulation of 1,458,398 copies per day.
- Till date, it is the highest circulated national daily in South India.
- It has dedicated readers due to the high quality of journalism.
- It has a wide range of Hindu advertising rates and placement choices for everyone.
To successfully advertise in The Hindu newspaper, Bookadsnow offers the best newspaper advertisement rates for everyone. There is something for every advertiser in The Hindu. For budget ads, you can pick the Classified Section. You can choose between Classified Text Ads and Classified Display Ads to reach out to your potential market. If you aim at a higher reach with a more eye-catching effect, you should go to the Display Ads section. Earlier, to release The Hindu ads one had to book ads months in advance and pay quite a hefty amount too. Now all the ad booking and publishing nightmares are far away from reality.
Advertise in The Hindu newspaper through Bookadsnow:
With over 3 decades of media planning and advertising experience, Lookad has a long-standing relationship with The Hindu, which makes it possible for us to ensure a great placement and a great price for your brand advertisement. Send us your request with your The Hindu advertisement details and we will get back to you. We offer booking details and invoice messages on-spot to save your time and effort. To ensure your safety and security, all your payment details are SSL encrypted. You can now enjoy the perks of advertising in the Hindu by logging in to our online ad booking site.
You can pick any section and category of ads through our online website for availing these great offers and discounts. Booking The Hindu advertisement just became a lot easier with our online booking, and payment options. Now, reach out to a huge array of targeted readers and save money at the same time with the online Lookad venture.
Bookadsnow is here to see the advertising rates, ad packages and circulation details of The Hindu
We are authorized to directly book The Hindu ads online. Being the top advertising agency for the last few decades has given us the advantage of staying in great teams with the top publication houses of the country. If you need to publish The Hindu advertisement, we can make it happen in record time.
You can choose from 3 categories to advertise in The Hindu newspaper:
- Classified text: these are simple text ads or run-on line ads. They are the primary choice of ads for everyone interested in budget advertising packages. You can reach out to a wide audience and you can save a fortune by directly booking your classified text ads through Bookadsnow.
- Classified display ads: column ads or the display classified ads in the Hindu newspaper are popular and conspicuous. We guarantee amazing placement that no potential customer of yours can miss. Bookadsnow can give you the best newspaper ad booking rates in The Hindu to you. They are priced based on per sq.cm. You can pick between colored and B/W formats.
- Display ads: The Hindu Display ads is the most popular among enterprises. These are usually colored for the best impressions. You can also pick B/W display ads to stand out. They can occupy any page and any position. This freedom of placement is usually costlier than other ad formats.
Here’s how you can advertise in The Hindu newspaper:
- Pick The Hindu advertisement type and select the category.
- Proceed to Compose Ad to create and design your unique ad using our ready-to-use templates.
- Choose the preferred ad release date and move to complete the payment.
Our payment gateways are protected and all your bank/account details are secured with SSL encryption. You can pay online via debit card/credit card and NEFT. You can also pay offline via cash collection, cheques, demand drafts, and cash deposits. Once your booking and payment are complete, you will receive the updated invoice in your email. Book The Hindu obituary ads Now!
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
Bookadsnow makes your online ad booking experience easier. Now book television, newspaper and magazine ads anywhere in India – even if you are not in India, all you need to do is drop in your query and our media expert will get in touch with you with the best of media plans according to your budget and requirements.