The Hindu Obituary Ad Booking Online at Lowest Rates
Publishing The Hindu Obituary Ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment of the loved ones. Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu refers to the death announcement ad which is printed in the newspaper to pay tribute, inform or remind the pals and relatives about the morbid event. The Hindu obituary advertisement is the most effective way of sharing the information about the demise of a loved one or someone in the family.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu?
- Additional Information
The main reasons to book Obituary Ad in the Hindu newspaper are:
The Hindu newspaper is the highest circulated National Daily in South India. Therefore, in the South, the newspaper receives high readability. The circulation of the Hindu newspaper is 14, 58,398 copies per day. The Hindu Obituary exhibits cost-effective advertisement options. On the basis of budget and requirements, the ad can be published in Classified Display or Classified Text formats.
What are the types of Obituary Advertisement booked in the Hindu?
- Announcement of Death: A Death Announcement Obituary Ads in the Hindu is a way of communicating the loss to distant family and friends, as it is not easy to inform over a phone call to everyone individually. It informs the distant relatives, friends of the deceased about the mishap.
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad: A Death Anniversary The Hindu Advertisement or Remembrance Ad is published annually in the memory of a loved one who has passed away.
- Condolence or Tribute Ad: A Condolence or a Tribute The Hindu Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu is an expression of sympathy for the deceased. It is usually published by close family members and friends.
- Bhog Ceremony Ad: Bhog Ceremony Ad in Hindu newspaper is an official invitation for relatives, friends to pay homage and assemble in the ceremony organized for the deceased.
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna: The Chauth Uthamna/Besna/Uthala in the Hindu newspaper is an invitation for the ceremony that is performed as the last rites for the deceased.
- Commemoration Havan: The Commemoration Havan is a special kind of ritual that is booked in the Hindu newspaper inviting friends and family to assemble on the birthday or death anniversary of the deceased.
Perks of Booking Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu with Bookadsnow:
• We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of the Hindu Obituary.
• We can release The Hindu Obituary advertisement in any city throughout India.
• If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Hindu Obituary Ad in the Hindu, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
• We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu.
• We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu.
To proceed with the Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu, you will have to provide us with the following:
• Death Certificate
• Complete details of the deceased.
• A photograph of the deceased.
• Size of the advert.
• Date of release
What are the formats of Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu?
In terms of format, the Hindu Obituary booking is three major types:
Classified Text: Classified Text convey the invitation or message for the obituary ceremony in a brief manner.
Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are a little expensive as it includes both the image and text. To book Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu, you are required to choose a creative or design the entire advert matter utilizing a pre-designed template.
Display Ads: Full-Scale Display Ads include images and text with a major focus lying on the center image. The overall size of the Obituary Ads in the Hindu is bigger and more effective in comparison to the above two formats.
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
Classified Text Ads: These form of Ads are the most common type found in every newspaper. Such Ads only consists of text or run-on-lines with no images, whatsoever. They are published in the Classified section and the amount is charged based on the number of lines or words or characters used in the content.
Display Ads: If you want to go elaborate on your Ad campaign, Display Ads in newspaper is your answer. Such Ads are mainly popular among brands, as for an individual it is not a cost-effective option. Such Ads are best when a brand seeks to promote its name, product or services. Such Ads are designed using coloured or black and white images with minimal text. They are extremely attractive and provides higher visibility. Display Ads are slightly expensive whose price is charged per square centimetre.
To know more about Classified Text Ads and Display Ads, please get in touch with our media expert on +919830400021 or send us an email on email@example.com