The Hindu Obituary Ad Booking Online at Lowest Rates
Publishing The Hindu Obituary Ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment of the loved ones. Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu refers to the death announcement ad which is printed in the newspaper to pay tribute, inform or remind the pals and relatives about the morbid event. The Hindu obituary advertisement is the most effective way of sharing the information about the demise of a loved one or someone in the family.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu?
- Additional Information
The main reasons to book Obituary Ad in the Hindu newspaper are:
The Hindu newspaper is the highest circulated National Daily in South India. Therefore, in the South, the newspaper receives high readability. The circulation of the Hindu newspaper is 14, 58,398 copies per day. The Hindu Obituary exhibits cost-effective advertisement options. On the basis of budget and requirements, the ad can be published in Classified Display or Classified Text formats.
What are the types of Obituary Advertisement booked in the Hindu?
- Announcement of Death: A Death Announcement Obituary Ads in the Hindu is a way of communicating the loss to distant family and friends, as it is not easy to inform over a phone call to everyone individually. It informs the distant relatives, friends of the deceased about the mishap.
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad: A Death Anniversary The Hindu Advertisement or Remembrance Ad is published annually in the memory of a loved one who has passed away.
- Condolence or Tribute Ad: A Condolence or a Tribute The Hindu Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu is an expression of sympathy for the deceased. It is usually published by close family members and friends.
- Bhog Ceremony Ad: Bhog Ceremony Ad in Hindu newspaper is an official invitation for relatives, friends to pay homage and assemble in the ceremony organized for the deceased.
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna: The Chauth Uthamna/Besna/Uthala in the Hindu newspaper is an invitation for the ceremony that is performed as the last rites for the deceased.
- Commemoration Havan: The Commemoration Havan is a special kind of ritual that is booked in the Hindu newspaper inviting friends and family to assemble on the birthday or death anniversary of the deceased.
Perks of Booking Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu with Bookadsnow:
• We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of The Hindu Obituary advertisement newspaper.
• We can release Obituary ad in the Hindu newspaper in any city throughout India.
• If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Hindu Obituary Ad in the Hindu, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
• We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last minute option to book Obituary Ads in the Hindu.
• We are an active team at your service 24X7 for the Hindu obituary booking
To proceed with the Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu, you will have to provide us with the following:
• Death Certificate
• Complete details of the deceased.
• A photograph of the deceased.
• Size of the advert.
• Date of release
What are the formats of Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu?
In terms of format, the Hindu Obituary advertisement booking is three major types:
Classified Text: Classified Text convey the invitation or message for the obituary ceremony in a brief manner.
Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are a little expensive as it includes both the image and text. To book Obituary Advertisement in the Hindu, you are required to choose a creative or design the entire advert matter utilizing a pre-designed template.
Display Ads: Full-Scale Display Ads include images and text with a major focus lying on the center image. The overall size of the Hindu Obituary Ads is bigger and more effective in comparison to the above two formats.
Obituary Ads are released when one loses his/her close one and has to inform the distant relatives and friends about the demise. As calling up and informing every individual might prove to be quite a time taking process, publishing obituary Ads is the best alternative option. However, consider these factors before publishing an Obituary Ad campaign.
Local Popularity & Demand for the Newspaper: It is a known factor, the more extensively a newspaper is read locally, your Obituary Ad will receive a greater reach among your targeted audience.
Regions where a newspaper is Published: Choose a newspaper which is published and has complete coverage in the city / location of the deceased. This is because, if the targeted newspaper is published in that region where your potential audiences are situated, again the obituary Ad campaign will produce great results. For example, Times of India is one such newspaper which is published all across the nation. Hence, expect your obituary Ad to be viewed by your relatives to whom you want to inform about the incident, provided you publish the Ad in that region.
If you are still hesitant about which newspaper you should choose for booking your obituary advertisement, feel free to call us. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.