DEALS & DISCOUNTS
ONLINE AD BOOKING
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Newspaper?
- Additional Information
The Need For Publishing Obituaries in Newspaper:
Even though with great access to connectivity through social media, it might be practically impossible to inform the big circle of your loved one the news of his/her departure. That is when obituaries help you. Newspaper obituaries are news articles reporting the recent death of a person and generally contain an account of the concerned person’s life and information about their upcoming funeral. Apart from informing everyone about the demise, obituaries also acknowledge the loss of your loved one.
The purpose of an obituary ad is to remember the memories with the person and expressing grief for the loss. Obituaries are categorized into two headings:
- Death Notice: It is an announcement made by the family or the close ones in order to inform people about the demise. Since, it is just an announcement, the biographical details of the person is usually omitted.
- Memorial Advertisement: This is an advertisement where the family informs about the event in remembrance of the death of a person. It can take place annually on his/her death anniversary and is written by the family or closed ones.
TYPES OF OBITUARY ADS IN NEWSPAPERS:
The different types of obituary ads you can book are:
- Classified-text ads: It is one of the most common as well as most trusted forms of publishing obituary ads. A straightforward and crisp advertisement that serves the purpose of informing people and is charged on the basis of the number of lines published.
- Classified Display Ads: A classified-display advertisement is the one where both the image and texts are used while publishing. They are more prominent and easy to understand the purpose of the advertisement. Rates for this advertisement is calculated per centimeter and both coloured and black and white options are available.
- Display Ads: As the name suggests, display ads mainly uses the pictorial form of an information, carefully designed and published in the form of an ad.
Death of a close one is a very crucial phase and if you have the support of your loved ones then it becomes easier to face the situation. So, if you wish to make an obituary ad in the memory of your loved one, get it touch with Bookadsnow today.
What is an ideal content for an obituary ad?
Given below are the pointers for an ideal newspaper obituary:
- The name, place of birth, place of death, age and reasons are the basic information that should be present in the obituary.
- Next up, should be the biographical sketch, i.e, the name of the family members, parents and closed ones should be mentioned in this section of the society.
- A series of his/her accomplishments and honours might not affect anyone but the family, hence select the accomplishments and describe it in short if possible.
- Mention the date, time and place of the funeral.
- A photograph can also be placed in the loving memory of the deceased.
- Most importantly, publish the obituary ad a day or two before the funeral.
How to book an obituary ad in Bookadsnow?
While booking an ad, make sure you select your newspaper in such a way that the information reaches your intended audience
Here are the 3 easy steps to book an obituary ads with us:
- Select the newspaper you want to advert in
- Submit your ad details and contact details along with your query
- Leave it for our media experts to get you the best and reasonable deals
If you are confused about the first step, do not worry, just drop in a message and our team will solve the problem for you. We understand the situation and therefore we leave no stone unturned in providing you with the best services at the time of need
With Bookadsnow, publish an obituary ad in newspapers across the nation at a competitive rate.
Times of India Obituary Ads are published to show love and respect towards the deceased or to inform the distant friends and relatives about the loss of a close one. Thus, Bookadsnow has taken a step to simplify the Ad booking process within few simple and quick steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads in TOI
Step 1: Click on the 'Obituary Ad' from our homepage.
Step 2: Select 'The Times of India' as your preferred newspaper.
Step 3: Choose an appropriate format for your Obituary Ad from the three basic formats, namely Classified Text Ad, Display Ad and Classified Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across 3 distinct online forms for each type of format.
• Start by specifying the location of your Obituary Ad release (one or more city).
• Next, choose the size of your Ad.
• Upload the creative or the content of the Obituary Ad, along with the date of release. If you are new to booking Ads, Bookadsnow has a set of readymade templates or creatives for the Obituary Ads that will produce better results out of your newspaper advertisement.
• Lastly, provide your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to set your conditions followed by submitting the online form.
Once you are done with the process of booking your Obituary Ad in TOI, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with the other details of your advertisement along with setting up an appropriate budget for the same.
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire