Hindustan Times Obituary Ads Booking at Lowest Rates
Releasing obituary ads is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Hindustan Times obituary refers to the death advertisement in the Hindustan Times which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event. Hindustan Times Obituary ads or death notices convey the personality or contributions of the deceased in a meaningful way.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Hindustan Times?
- Additional Information
The Hindustan Times is one of the leading English dailies in India. It is the advertiser’s paradise with over 26 different subcategories of ads spread out across the main newspaper and its supplements. If you are interested to reach out to a wide section of the Indian population, you should try booking Hindustan Times Obituary ads.
Here’s why everyone should think of Hindustan Times Obituary Ads at least once:
- It has an average readership of over 37.7 lakhs for Hindustan Times obituary ads.
- It has a circulation of over 14 lakhs.
- The rates are quite reasonable.
- You can choose any category according to your needs and your advertising budget.
What are the Types of Hindustan Times Obituary Ads?
In terms of format, Hindustan Times Obituary is of three major types:
- Hindustan Times Classifieds
- Classified Display Ads
- Display Ads
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is one of the top Newspaper Advertisement Agency in India with an experience of over thirty years.
Perks of Booking Hindustan Times Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Hindustan Times Obituary Ads.
- We can release your Hindustan Times Delhi Obituary ads in any city throughout India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Hindustan Times Obituary, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Hindustan Times Mumbai Obituary ads.
- We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Hindustan Times Obituary Ads.
Documents needed for Obituary Ads in Hindustan Times:
- Death Certificate
- Complete details of the deceased.
- A photograph of the deceased.
- Size of the advert.
- Date of release
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.