Book Eenadu Advertisement at Lowest Ad Rates
As the seventh most read newspaper in India, Eenadu is one of India's favorite papers. It was established in 1974 by Ramoji Rao as a Telugu language daily newspaper. Any Eenadu advertisement will have a wide viewership as the paper has a circulation of 1,862,018 daily with editions being published in several cities. Some of these cities are Mumbai, Chennai, New Delhi, and others. Release your Eenadu advertisement with Bookadsnow and get the lowest prices. Bookadsnow, as an authorized ad booking site with an INS certification, can place your ads in the premium sections and pages of the paper.
Circulation: 1,866,661 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book ADS in following AD Categories
- Ad Types
- Additional Information
- Why Eenadu ?
What makes Bookadsnow the best platform for Eenadu advertisement booking?
Bookadsnow can give you the best Eenadu paper advertisement rates and instant online Eenadu advertisement for all kinds of ads. You don’t need to visit offices and stand in queues to book a simple ad in this leading Telugu daily. Just send us your requirements and we will do the needful to give you the best offers. Our INS accreditation allows us to directly book newspaper ad. This saves you time and money. Booking an Eenadu advertisement at our rates is highly profitable and effective for all.
How to choose your Eenadu advertisement category?
To commence the booking process, first, try choosing a category from among the following 3 categories during the Eenadu classifieds online booking –
- Classified text ad:
- Classified display ad:
- Display ad:
The prize usually also depends on the location of release, editions, and supplements/main paper choices. You will get complete guidance from our media planning team during the booking process.
How to complete your Eenadu online newspaper ad booking process?
To complete the process, just follow these simple 3 steps –
- Choose your ad type
- Compose your ad
- Choose your Eenadu advertisement release date
Then you can proceed to payments page, where you can pay via online or offline options. Online payment options include card payments and NEFT. All online payment gateways are SSL encrypted and completely secure. Offline payments include cash deposit, cash collection, cheques and demand drafts. Book your Eenadu advertising today to enjoy amazing offers from Bookadsnow.
Eenadu is an Indian Telugu daily. It is the largest circulated newspaper in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. As per the Indian Readership Survey 2012, it is the #6 Indian language newspaper in India in terms of circulation. Indian media tycoon, Ramoji Rao founded the Eenadu in 1974. It has multiple editions and location base publications, making Eenadu one of the best choices for placing Eenadu advertisement.
- It has a circulation of over 1.81 million per day.
- Eenadu has a daily readership of over 5.91 million in the country.
- It reaches out to major cities including Vishakhapatnam and Hyderabad, as well as smaller towns like Tirupathi.
- It has a district edition, “District Dailies” that carries the latest news to smaller districts including Rajahmundry, Guntur, Karimnagar, Adilabad, and Suryapet.
- All rates are amicable and affordable for local businessmen and common individuals, who want to reach out to a highly targeted crowd.
The local editions and district dailies print local news especially for the perusal of the local crowds. This provides a refined sales funnel for most businessmen who want to book an Eenadu advertisement. This eliminates the need for a local newspaper, thereby negating all competition and increasing the visibility of any Eenadu newspaper advertisement.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
Bookadsnow have taken a step forward to simplify your ad booking process within few simple steps. Primarily, there are three ways of displaying any Property Ads campaign, among which you need to choose one.
- Classified (Property) Text Ad: These are the most common and easy way of putting forward your Ad campaign. This form of publishing your Ad includes only run-on lines without any image which appear in the classified section.
- Display (Property) Ad: If you want to go a bit more elaborate with your property advertisement in newspaper, then Property Display Ads will serve the purpose for you. Such ads are created using high resolution colored or black and white formats or templates with the use of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Property) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images to grab the attention of the readers effectively. The rate for such Ad is calculated per square centimeter.
The process of Booking Property ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Property Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among all the available options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by choosing the location for publishing your property Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize your Ad size by putting down the measurement.
- Next, upload the creative or content of your advertisement along with the preferred date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements and submit the query.
Once you are done with the Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to guide with your Property Ad booking and set a budget for you.
An appointment Ad acts like a bridge that lets the potential employees aware about a job vacancy in an organization. For such advertisements, Eenadu an Indian Telugu newspaper that was founded in the year 1974 by Ramoji Rao is strategic choice. With the help of Bookadsnow it is possible to release an appointment Ad.
Step 1: Select 'Appointment Ad' from our Homepage.
Step 2: Click on 'Eenadu' as the newspaper for releasing an Appointment Ad.
Step 3: Choose the type of Appointment Ad you want to publish. The options are as follows: Classified Text Ad, Display Ad and Classified Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across 3 distinct online forms for each type of format. Fill one that is appropriate.
● Start by specifying the location(s) where the Financial Results Ad needs to be released.
● Next, determine the size of your Ad. It can be customized as per the client’s requirement.
● Upload the content of your Appointment Ad and mention the date of its release. If the client is new to the process of publishing an advertisement in the newspaper, they can use templates prepared by Bookadsnow.
● Lastly, the client needs to mention their personal information and submit the form.
Once the client is done with the process of submitting a request for an Appointment Ad, our in-house media team will contact the client to learn about their budget.