Discover the Perfect Newspaper for Placing AdsAug 22, 2019 | Newspaper
Are you seeking the perfect publication for placing a newspaper advertisement? We have the perfect solution for you.
India is a land of newspapers, therefore it’s not an easy task to choose the right newspaper for publishing Ads. There is cut-throat competition in the market between different publication houses with the quest to gain an edge in the industry. Most of the newspapers, be it regional or national, experience a good circulation backed by a healthy readership. However, for brands to stand out in the market, it is crucial to book newspaper Ad in the right publication to reach the specific target audiences.
Hence, which newspaper to TAP ON?
Let us upfront here. It is not possible for every brand or an individual to book newspaper Ads in publications like The Times of India, The Hindu, The Hindustan Times, etc. mainly due to the monetary constraints. However, it precisely does not mean that such brands or individuals have no desire to reach their set goals through newspaper Ads. Therefore, to access nothing less than a top publication at an affordable rate, the perfect solution is The Indian Express newspaper.
Why indulge in the Indian Express for Advertisement?
- The Indian Express is an English Daily which deals with news related to current affairs, politics, fashion, lifestyle, entertainment, etc. to provide the reader with an accurate set of information.
- Today, the newspaper experiences a large-scale circulation with a secured readership number as high as 15,99,000.
- The Indian Express also comes with editions in 10 cities- Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Kolkata, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, and Tirupati.
- While most people believe that the Indian Express came into existence in the year 1935, the truth is that the newspaper was founded by an Ayurvedic doctor, P. Varadarajulu Naidu in Chennai in the year 1931.
- However, its initial days did not see the light of success. After a few successive failures, the publication came under the ownership of The Indian Express Group.
- Since then, the publication is working hard to provide the readers with accurate information about incidents around the world to provide them with the right dose of information.
Hence, the wide-scale popularity of the newspaper will give every reason to the advertisers to book Indian Express advertisement to reach the targeted audiences efficiently.
However, does it all ENDS with picking the RIGHT NEWSPAPER?
NO! And it is a BIG No for new advertisers as they might get confused with the whole process of booking a newspaper Ad. Therefore, the only solution is to choose an efficient newspaper Ad agency that will simplify the process of booking the Indian Express advertisement. Hence, comes in Bookadsnow, a 30+-year-old media planning, buying and releasing portal where we have simplified the Ad booking process in a few simple steps.
Book ads in Indian Express with Bookadsnow
- We are an INS accredited agency providing our clients with media solutions, thereby giving rise to a plethora of success stories for our clients.
- We do not display the standard pre-defined card rate as we have the potential to negotiate the Ad rates with top media houses to provide our clients with a cost-effective Ad rate.
- To make things smoother, our skilled in-house media team guides our clients all through the steps of booking a newspaper Ad along with providing them with the best Ad placement.
Hence, Bookadsnow is a one-stop solution to all your newspaper Ad booking issues. For further details about booking the advertisement in Indian Express, drop a mail at email@example.com or call us @ 9830400021 to book newspaper ads instantly at a cost-effective rate.