Public Notice Ads Booking in Eenadu at Lowest Ad Rates
Public Notice Ads are one of the most important advertisement categories published in Eenadu newspaper. Public Notice Ads are normally published by the individuals, corporate entities and government. Modification of the rules, developmental changes, regulations or policies are enlightened to the citizens by the non-Government or Government institutions through Public Notice Ads in Eenadu Newspaper. Eenadu Notice Ad Booking exhibit advertisements like Property Notice, Bank Notice, Share Certificate Lost Notice, Company Notice, Court Notice, Marriage Notice, Divorce Notice et cetera.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Public Notice Ads in Eenadu Newspaper?
- Additional Information
Eenadu is an Indian Telugu daily. It is the largest circulated newspaper in Telengana and Andhra Pradesh. As per the Indian Readership Survey 2012, it is the #6 Indian language newspaper in India in terms of circulation. Indian media tycoon, Ramoji Rao founded the Eenadu in 1974. It has multiple editions and location base publications, making Eenadu one of the best choices for placing advertisements.
booking is quite economic and profitable
- It has a circulation of over 1.81 million per day.
- Eenadu has a daily readership of over 5.91 million in the country.
- It reaches out to major cities including Vishakhapatnam and Hyderabad, as well as smaller towns like Tirupathi.
- It has a district edition, “District Dailies” that carries latest news to smaller districts including Rajahmundry, Guntur, Karimnagar, Adilabad and Suryapet.
- All are amicable and affordable for local businessmen and common individuals, who want to reach out to a highly targeted crowd.
The local editions and district dailies print local news especially for the perusal of the local crowds. This provides a refined sales funnel for most businessmen who want to book an This eliminates the need for a local newspaper, thereby negating all competition and increasing visibility of any
What are the types of Public Notice Ads published in Eenadu Newspaper?
· Property Notice: Public Property Notice Advertisements is published to inform the public or the people concerned, regarding deals made concerning a particular property to avoid disputes in future.
· Bank Notice: Bank Notice is a Public Notice Ad published in Eenadu Newspaper by a banking establishment to declare a shift in location, new schemes et cetera.
· Loss of Share Certificate: Loss of Share Certificate is published in Eenadu Newspaper to try and retrieve or at least derive an alternative, replacement or compensation for the loss of important document.
· Company Notice: A Company may publish a Public Notice Ad in EenaduNewspaper to declare a change in their location of office.
· Court Notice: A Court Notice advertisement is published in Eenadu Newspaper to inform the public about the legal proceedings of a court.
· Marriage Notice: Marriage Public Notice Ad is published Eenadu Newspaper to state the legality of marriage between individuals to the public at large.
· Merger Notice: A Merger Notice ad is published in the Eenadu Newspaper to announce to the public when two companies merge and unify into one organisation.
· Amalgamation Notice: An Amalgamation Notice ad is released in the Eenadu Newspaper to declare when two or more companies merge and unify into one organisation.
· Divorce Notice: Divorce Notice is published in the EenaduNewspaper to publicly declare the separation of the married couple.
· RBI Notice: Reserve Bank of India publishes the Notice Advertisement in Eenadu Newspaper to inform the public about changes in laws, rules or regulations.
Book Public Notice Ads in Eenadu Newspaper Online with Bookadsnow
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an Online Notice Ad Booking Agency that assists the clients in booking advertisements online from anywhere at any time. With over thirty years of experience, Bookadsnow, a leading Newspaper Advertisement Agency shares great business attachment and connection with local and national media houses.
The perks of booking Public Notice Ads in Eenadu Newspaper
• Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
• Complete transparency with the media buying: We endeavor to do away with the lack of transparency which is prevalent in the industry and this is the reason we desist from displaying card rates online. This is because the media rates are highly negotiable up to eighty percent.
• End to end Media consultancy: Our dedicated media team are always there to guide you through your media plan from start to finish.
• Overall evaluation and proof of execution: We provide you with the end report displaying the result of the advert and a detailed proof so that you can get a clear image of the impact of your advert campaign.
• Readymade formats for template and content for the first time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first time ad bookers. Therefore, to make their experience relatively easy, we provide them with thorough assistance with the A B Cs of booking adverts.
• Flexibility regarding last minute booking of Eenadu Notice Ad: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute bookings.
What are the formats for booking Public Notice Ads in Eenadu Newspaper?
In terms of format, Public Notice Ads in Eenadu Newspaper are of three major types:
• Eenadu Classifieds Booking: Text Classifieds are text-based advertisements. They are simple, run on line ads and are charged on the basis of the number of lines utilized in the content.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are the contemporary new aged type of advertisement. This ad type is elaborate and more detailed in comparison to the Text Classifieds. The Advertisement rates for the Classified Display Advertisements are calculated on the basis of per square centimeter.
• Full-Scale Display: Full-Scale Display includes image and text with the main focus on the center image. In comparison to the other two formats listed above, the size of the advertisement is bigger and costlier.
To submit your ad, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Choose the category you wish to advertise in (tv advertising /newspaper advertising /magazine advertisement)
- Choose your preferred channel/newspaper/magazine
- If you have chosen Newspaper, then you have to select one more option before filling your details- ad type.
- Fill in your details and submit your query and our media expert will get back to you with the best media plans as per your requirement
If you do not know where to get started, just drop a message to us or call us at +919830400021 and our representative will walk you through the whole process of booking ads online.
You can display your Notice Advertisement in three different ways as per your requirement through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Notice) Text Ad: This is the most simplistic form of displaying your Notice Ad. This form of publishing your notice Ad will include only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Notice) Ad: If you want to display your public notice Ads in newspaper in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is your way to go. Such ads are produced using high resolution colored or black and white creative with the presence of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Notice) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the best form of displaying your Ad campaign. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimeter.
The Process of booking Notice Ads in the newspaper with Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Notice Ads from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the plethora of newspapers on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll be presented with three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your notice Ad (one or more city).
- Next, mention the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your notice Ad along with the mention of the release date.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with your notice Ad booking journey, our in-house media team will get connected with you and guide you with you Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.