Obituary Ads Booking in Eenadu at Lowest Ad Rates
Eenadu Obituary Booking is considered circumstantial for acknowledgment of the deceased. Obituary Ads is published in the newspaper to pay relevant tribute, remind and inform the distant family members and friends about the event. Death Announcement or Eenadu Obituary Booking is the most effective way of disseminating information about the death of the loved one. Releasing an obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Obituary Ads in Eenadu refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Eenadu?
- Additional Information
Eenadu is an Indian Telugu daily. It is the largest circulated newspaper in Telengana and Andhra Pradesh. As per the Indian Readership Survey 2012, it is the #6 Indian language newspaper in India in terms of circulation. Indian media tycoon, Ramoji Rao founded the Eenadu in 1974. It has multiple editions and location base publications, making Eenadu one of the best choices for placing advertisements.
booking is quite economic and profitable
- It has a circulation of over 1.81 million per day.
- Eenadu has a daily readership of over 5.91 million in the country.
- It reaches out to major cities including Vishakhapatnam and Hyderabad, as well as smaller towns like Tirupathi.
- It has a district edition, “District Dailies” that carries latest news to smaller districts including Rajahmundry, Guntur, Karimnagar, Adilabad and Suryapet.
- All are amicable and affordable for local businessmen and common individuals, who want to reach out to a highly targeted crowd.
The local editions and district dailies print local news especially for the perusal of the local crowds. This provides a refined sales funnel for most businessmen who want to book an This eliminates the need for a local newspaper, thereby negating all competition and increasing visibility of any
What are the Types of Eenadu Obituary Ads?
In terms of format, Obituary Ads in Eenadu are of three major types:
• Eenadu Classifieds: Eenadu Classifieds convey the invitation or message for the obituary ceremony in a brief manner.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are a little expensive as it includes both the image and text. To publish Obituary Ads in Eenadu, you are required to choose a creative or design the entire advert matter utilizing a pre-designed template.
• Display Ads: Full-Scale Display Ads include images and text with a major focus lying on the center image. The overall size of the Eenadu Obituary Ad is bigger in comparison to the above two formats.
Book Obituary Ads in Eenadu Newspaper Online with Bookadsnow
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is one of the top Newspaper Advertising Agencies in India with an experience of over thirty years.
Perks of Booking Eenadu Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
• We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Eenadu Obituary Ads.
• We can release your advertisement in any city throughout India.
• If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads in Eenadu, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
• We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last minute option to book Eenadu Obituary ads.
• We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Eenadu Obituary Ads.
To proceed with the Obituary Ads in Eenadu, you will have to provide us with the following:
• Death Certificate
• Complete details of the deceased.
• A photograph of the deceased.
• Size of the advert.
• Date of release
Bookadsnow is India’s leading online ad booking portal. Booking an ad online with Bookadsnow is simply a click away!
- Book ads anytime anywhere – from the comfort of your home or while on your way to work
- Choose from different types of media and in it, different publications and channels. Make an informed decision about your ad campaign.
- Simply submit a query and our media expert will get in touch with you to provide you with the best of our media plans
- We bring to you the most competitive rates available in the market
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
There are three forms in which you can publish your Obituary Ad.
Classified (Obituary) Text Ad: This is the simplest form of displaying your Obituary Ad. This form of publishing your Obituary Ad will display only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
Display (Obituary) Ad: If you want to represent your Obituary Ad with an image and text, then Display Ad is perfect in this case. Such ads are designed using high resolution coloured or black and white templates with the appearance of minimal text.
Display Classified (Obituary) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the contemporary form of displaying your Obituary Ad. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimetre and these are usually the most premium ads.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in a ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.