Top 4 English Newspapers to Book Job Advertisements inSep 07, 2021 | Newspaper
Newspapers have and will always stand as strong mediums of B2C communication owing to the profound credibility it enjoys. And what better way to release your job advertisement than through a newspaper? Also called a recruitment ad, these serve a variety of functions that are vital for both individuals as well as the organization.
Why release a job advertisement in a newspaper?
- Informing the general public about an opening or a vacancy
- Contains vital information about the job
- Also speaks about the company and benefits offered
- Gathers potential candidates which creates a pool
What are the top English newspapers for a job advertisement?
Times of India
Starting as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce, everyone in the country is well aware of the popularity that this publication enjoys. It was founded in 1838 as is published by the reputed Bennett and Coleman (the same publishing house for Economic Times, Ei Samay, etc.). Here are justified reasons to choose Times of India ads when it comes to job advertisements.
- Leading English daily within the nation
- Daily circulation of 3,198,449 copies
- Readership of 15.2 million
- Reserves a variety of popular supplements
- Popular in leading towns and cities
Derived from its originating place of India’s Deccan region, this newspaper was founded somewhere in the 1930s. It has about 8 editions in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana while it is also popular in cities like Chennai and Bengaluru. Without a doubt, a Deccan Chronicle advertisement can fetch great results with respect to recruitment ads. Here’s why.
- Largest English daily in southern India
- Daily circulation of roughly 1.45 million copies
- Several supplements for additional reach
- Published from several regions like Chennai
- Total readership of 14,71,000
Recognized as one of the largest newspapers in India, this newspaper has its roots in the Independence movement as far back as 1924. It is also said to be the second most widely read English newspaper after TOI – a good reason to consider a Hindustan Times advertisement today. Here are a few more compelling reasons to choose this newspaper:
- Average readership of 37.7 lakhs
- Daily circulation of 993,645 copies
- Reaches cities like Mumbai and Kolkata
- HT Shine, Brunch and other supplements
- Stronger influence in North India
The popularity of this newspaper needs no introduction in India. Starting as a weekly in 1878 to a daily in 1889, it has now become a major preference for readers who prefer good quality journalism. Standing at par with the top English newspapers, The Hindu is another lucrative medium for advertisers to release recruitment ads. Listed below are strong reasons why.
- Total readership of 62,26,000
- AIR readership of 16, 35,000
- Editions across 21 cities and 11 states
- Metro Plus, Empower and other supplements
- Over 1.2 million copies sold daily
How can people advertise jobs in newspapers?
To have your job advertisement released in a newspaper, you can count on Bookadsnow to make the entire process easy and hassle-free. Its tie-ups with several media houses also assure that you get the best advertising rates for all your newspaper ads. At the same time, you can expect end-to-end assistance during the booking process – check out the steps below.
- Open the Bookadsnow website
- Select the newspaper
- Select the type of ad and location
- Fill in your contact information
- Leave a comment if need be
- Our media professionals will reach you shortly
Newspaper advertising has proven to be an effective way of reaching audiences and influencing purchasing decisions. But better results can be expected when you choose the best newspapers to advertise in. With these four names by your side, you simply cannot go wrong – just like choosing Bookadsnow for all your newspaper advertising needs.
Get in touch today for modern advertising solutions!