Reasons for Releasing Newspaper Ads in the Times of IndiaJun 14, 2018 | Newspaper
Newspaper Advertisements have different formats, they are as follows:
The Times of India is one of the most popular English dailies in India
The Times of India traces its legacy back to 1838. As per the statistics of 2017, The Times of India has a readership figure of approximately 2,716,291 dailies. The newspaper is circulated in 38 prominent cities: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Panaji, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
Given its extensive outreach and popularity, it opts as a publication in which most national and international companies prefer to release Times of India Advertisement. This publication releases various types of advertisements like Property, Recruitment, Education, and Retail among others.
The points stated below clearly mention the perks of releasing Times of India advertisements:
- TOI has an extensive reach that ranges across different demographics.
- TOI is a result-driven platform with a high Return on Investment (ROI); promising high brand equity.
- TOI has cost-effective advertising rates with high visibility.
How can you advertise in Times of India?
- Select the preferred ad type and pick ‘The Times of India’ as the publication. Thereafter chose of the three Ad formats: Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad or Display Ad.
- Send Bookadsnow a copy of the advertisements creative layout in a supported format.
- Proceed to select the date when the client needs the advertisement to be released and submit the query.
Payment methods after an advertisement are booked with Bookadsnow:
Enjoy Times of India Advertisement by booking your ad through Bookadsnow, at unbelievable rates. Bookadsnow accepts payment methods include Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking. We also support NEFT, cheques, demand drafts and cash collection from home/office as offline payment methods. Additionally, after the Ad is booked for Times of India Advertisement via Bookadsnow, an invoice will also be sent. The invoice will have dimensional details of the advertisement. Once the payment has been received, the ad will be released on the specified date in the desired newspaper.