Book Times of India Advertisement Online at Lowest Rate
As one of the premiere newspapers of India, Times of India is the oldest English daily to be still in circulation today. As the largest selling English daily in the world and the third most circulated daily in India, Times of India Advertisement is a very sought after one. With readers across the country, Times of India ads are read by many. Bookadsnow can guarantee the best TOI ad rates and secure your ad slot whenever you need it. Our inhouse media team and INS accreditation makes us capable of guiding you through the entire process of booking an advertisement.
Circulation: 3,184,727 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book ADS in following AD Categories
- Ad Types
- Additional Information
- Why The Times of India?
How can you advertise in Times of India under your preferred category?
- Select the ad type you want. This can include Display Classified Ads, Display Ad or Classified Text. Then choose the subcategory of the Times of India advertisement type on our portal.
- Send us a copy of your composed advert in the supported format.
- Proceed to select your preferred dates. We offer both online and offline payments for all our clients.
Our online payment methods for booking advertisements in TOI
Bookadsnow accepts payment methods include Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking. We also support NEFT (online cash transfer), cheques, demand drafts and cash collection from home/office as offline payment methods. After you have successfully booked your Times of India advertisement via Bookadsnow, you will receive an invoice with your advertisement booking and payment completion details. Any advertisement has to go through the editorial approval procedure of the TOI. Once that is complete, your print ad will be published on the specific date in the newspaper. If you have any more queries about newspaper ad booking in Times of India, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website.
While you can definitely book display ads to gather more visibility for your brand, or you can also choose Times of India for placing an obituary, matrimonial ads, property ads, announcements, tender ads, and recruitment ads. If there is something special you want to say about your dear departed, you can book an obituary ads in the pages of ToI as well. We offer an easy and complete online booking process. Just leave us a message stating all your requisites and our experts will get back to you in no-time. Advertisement in Times of India by booking your ad through Bookadsnow, for enjoying all the perks of newspaper advertising at unbelievable rates.
You can now advertise in Times of India under any category of your choice:
- Display ads: these are still the most expensive form of advertising in the Times of India. However, we can make sure that you get the best rates in the city by our smart pricing policy. Your advertising team can reach out to us with the (JPEG, PDF or EPS format of the) ad and simply tell us what you need. Booking Times of India ad is as easy with Bookadsnow on your team.
- Classified text ads: Booking Times of India Classifieds newspaper are quite simple. You give us run-on lines of what you want to highlight and we can get our teams to work on it. We can always make any text ad look outstanding by adding an appropriate background color, bulleting and art. Calculation of the rate depends on the number of lines, characters, and words you use in the text ad.
- Classified display ads: these are the column ads. They are a tad bit more expensive than text newspaper advertisement. You can choose either a black and white format or a colored format for your Times of India Classifieds. Send us your message and we can take care of the rest. In fact, we can make sure you get to include colored images, eye-catching fonts, and interesting formats to stand out amidst all your competitors.
Book Times of India advertisement for enjoying the media limelight
Times of India is more than a newspaper, it is a legacy that began in 1838. It is still owned by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. Times of India Advertisement can skyrocket your reach by at least a couple of millions. This trusted newspaper has over 7.59 million readers. If you want the most reliable bits on Indian politics, international policy making, sports, entertainment and business you turn the pages of TOI. All the leading companies of India and foreign companies with an Indian market advertise in the Times of India for the widespread readership this newspaper brings.
Times of India advertisement provides a few things other newspaper ads simply cannot provide
- Extensive reach that ranges across different ages, sexes, locations, and professions.
- It is a result-driven platform with a high ROI.
- It promises a high brand equity and great placement.
- It delivers what it promises: low advertising rates with high visibility.
All the successful businesses in the country crave for the prime spots in this leading newspaper. There is a lot of rush and competition during booking. Rates of Times of India advertisement can be extremely bewildering, if not discouraging for enthused businessmen who do not have any ad booking experience. The new digital initiative of Lookad, Bookadsnow, has made it possible for anyone to advertise in Times of India within their stipulated budget.
How to successfully advertise in the Times of India newspaper?
Bookadsnow gives you the wonderful opportunity to book Times of India Ad from the comforts of your home. We provide the complete details you will ever need for a winning newspaper ad campaign. We are accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (INS), which is the hallmark of a quality press in the country. Bookadsnow has made it possible for everyone to book Times of India Advertisement under Property, Recruitment, Education, Matrimonial and Classified fields within just a couple of minutes.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. Although Bookadsnow does not accept debit/credit card as a means of payment, you have the flexibility to pay through various other means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT.
To publish an education advertisement in newspaper, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your institution, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Appointment Ads work as that channel which drives an organization to hire the right candidate for a particular job profile. While TOI is one of the best newspapers for publishing an Appointment Ad, Bookadsnow has made the Ad booking process quite simple which can be wrapped up in a few quick steps.
The Process of Booking Appointment Ads:
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from our Homepage.
Step 2: Choose ‘Times Of India’ as your newspaper of choice.
Step 3: Choose the desired form of Appointment Ad among Classified Text Ad, Display Ad or Classified Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct forms for each type of Appointment Ad.
- Fill up the form by mentioning the location of the Ad release.
- Select the size of your 'Appointment Ad'.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Appointment Ad and also mention the date of release. If you are new to Ad booking process, Bookadsnow has a set of readymade templates for Appointment Ads that will make your Ad booking process simpler.
- Provide your personal information along with a comment (if needed) to determine your conditions followed by submitting the form.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your Appointment Ad, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your advertisement along with setting up a relevant budget for your Ad.