Book Times of India Advertisement Online at Lowest Rates
As one of the premiere newspapers of India, Times of India is the oldest English daily to be still in circulation today. As the largest selling English daily in the world and the third most circulated daily in India, Times of India Advertisement is a very sought after one. With readers across the country, Times of India ads are read by many. Bookadsnow can guarantee the best Times of India classifieds rates and secure your ad slot whenever you need it. Our inhouse media team and INS accreditation makes us capable of guiding you through the entire process of booking an advertisement.
Circulation: 3,184,727 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Ad Types
- Why The Times of India?
- Additional Information
Times Of India is one of the most read newspapers in India. With its commencement in 1838, it is the second-oldest Indian newspaper and the most trusted newspaper in India. All the leading Indian and international companies wish to publish their advertisements in The Times Of India because of the widespread readership of the newspaper.
Perks of publishing your ad in Times Of India:
TOI ads provides a few things that a simple ad cannot provide. Listed below are the reasons why Times Of India is ideal for your brand:
- Wide reach among different age groups, locations, sex and professions.
- Promises great placement and high brand equity
- It is a platform that provides high returns on your investment
Times Of India is a leading newspaper in India. Hence, there can be a lot of rush and competition while booking your ad. But with Bookadsnow, you can book your ads in Times Of India without any hassle.
How to successfully advertise in Times Of India?
Feel at home and contact Bookadsnow to publish your advertisement in Times Of India. Bookadsnow has made it convenient for you to book advertisements in TOI regarding Property, Recruitment, Education, Matrimonial and Classified fields within just a couple of minutes.
How to publish your Ad in Times Of India with Bookadsnow?
The three easy steps to book your ad are:
- Select the type of ad (classified or display), then select the subcategory of the Times of India advertisement type on our portal
- Send us a copy of your advertisement in the preferred format
- Proceed to select the dates for your advertisement
TYPES OF ADS AVAILABLE IN TIMES OF INDIA:
- Display Ads: These types of ads only consist of graphics. It is considered to be the most expensive ad space in Times Of India. However, get the best rates and deals with Bookadnow. Your advertising team can reach out to us with the (JPEG, PDF or EPS format of the) ad and simply tell us what you need.
- Classified-Display Ads: This type of ad can also be considered as one of TOI’S most expensive ads. You can select either a black and white format or a colored format for your
- Classified-text Ads: These ads consist of mainly texts and minimal graphics that help gain more prospectors for your brand. We can always make any text look outstanding by adding an appropriate background color, bulleting and art. This Times Of India advertisement cost depends on the number of lines, characters, and words you use in the text ad.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
When a brand wants to pitch its name in the subconscious mind of newspaper readers so as to create an individuality among the readers, Display Ads in newspaper works best in this case. Hence, choosing a renowned newspaper like Times of India for the purpose of publishing a display Ad does the trick.
Since, Times of India is one of the best newspapers in the nation with extensive circulation and readership, it has laid down a great base for the purpose of publishing display Ads. Consider publishing display Times of India Advertisement through Bookadsnow in few simple steps.
Step 1: Click on the Display Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select Times of India as the preferred newspaper.
Step 3: You'll come across an online form, specially made for Display Ads.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Display Ad (one or more city).
- Next, determine the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Display Ad and also mention the date of release. If you are new to Ad booking, Bookadsnow has a set of readymade templates for display Ads that will make your Ad booking process simpler.
- Lastly, mention your personal information along with a comment (if needed) to define your conditions followed by submitting your form.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your Display Ad, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget for your Ad.
Times of India Obituary Ads are published to show love and respect towards the deceased or to inform the distant friends and relatives about the loss of a close one. Thus, Bookadsnow has taken a step to simplify the Ad booking process within few simple and quick steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads in TOI
Step 1: Click on the 'Obituary Ad' from our homepage.
Step 2: Select 'The Times of India' as your preferred newspaper.
Step 3: Choose an appropriate format for your Obituary Ad from the three basic formats, namely Classified Text Ad, Display Ad and Classified Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across 3 distinct online forms for each type of format.
• Start by specifying the location of your Obituary Ad release (one or more city).
• Next, choose the size of your Ad.
• Upload the creative or the content of the Obituary Ad, along with the date of release. If you are new to booking Ads, Bookadsnow has a set of readymade templates or creatives for the Obituary Ads that will produce better results out of your newspaper advertisement.
• Lastly, provide your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to set your conditions followed by submitting the online form.
Once you are done with the process of booking your Obituary Ad in TOI, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with the other details of your advertisement along with setting up an appropriate budget for the same.
Browse other media: Television Magazine