How to Book Unaudited Financial Results or UFR Notice Ads OnlineJun 25, 2021 | Newspaper
Newspaper ads come in a variety of shapes and sizes. While all of us are familiar with the typical notice advertisement, there is one in particular that many are unaware of – the Unaudited Financial Result, or UFR notice ads in short. These serve to state the financial position of the company concerned. In the process, it is meant to act as an assurance among shareholders while informing investors and creditors about its performance.
These public notice ads in newspapers are a statutory requirement for all public limited companies. These public declarations of financial performance are normally reported at the end of every financial quarter. UFR ads are only published after quarterly meetings are held with the Board of Directors and Chairperson. They throw light on financial statements of business transactions held over a period of time.
However, they are called ‘Unaudited’ since the financial statements have not been audited by an external auditor. Between this and audited results, there is not much difference save the auditor’s certification and assurance. But what’s more important is to be aware of the formalities involved with these ads. Here’s what you need to know:
Guidelines involved when releasing UFR notice ads
- Must be published in at least one English and a vernacular daily
- Organizations must be registered with the National Stock Exchange of India
- The English newspaper should be circulated in the region preferred by the advertiser
- These fall under the main umbrella of tenders and public notice ads
- These are either published as classified display or display advertisements
Process of booking UFR notice ads in newspapers
UFR notice ads are a mandatory requirement and must be released in newspapers like The Financial Express and The Economic Times. So why not choose Bookadsnow – a popular ad booking partner that has the expertise of over 3 decades in this field? Its prestigious INS accreditation makes it a trusted name and adds to its preference.
You’ll also find that the entire process of releasing public notice ads in newspapers is made easier than ever! Within a few simple clicks, you can have your newspaper ads released in any newspaper in any region of your choice. Here’s all you need to do:
- Open the Bookadsnow website
- Select the appropriate newspaper
- Select UFR notice advertisements
- Upload your creative content
- Fill in your contact information
- Leave a comment below if necessary
Why Bookadsnow for newspaper advertising needs
Maintaining transparency at every stage, choosing Bookadsnow is a sure way to make the most of your advertising efforts. Whether a recruitment or notice advertisement, its 24/7 ad booking services plus tie-ups with popular media houses have earned favour among countless advertisers. Even better, it houses media planning, buying and releasing services at one complete destination!
Here are the main reasons to choose Bookadsnow:
- Official ad booking partner for a series of major publications
- Strong 30+ years of experience in the media industry
- Best ad rates due to long-standing relationships with several media houses
- Allows ad booking requests made at the 11th hour
- Flexible payment options for maximum ease and convenience
- Guarantees a timely release of newspaper advertisements
A UFR notice advertisement is a record of the financial activities of a business to notify partners, shareholders and investors of its results. Hence, their importance cannot be emphasized enough! Depending on the newspapers you wish to advertise in, you can expect the best bundle of benefits by choosing Bookadsnow.
So get your message in front of the right eyes at the most amicable advertising rates.
Get in touch to discover a hassle-free ad booking process for all your newspaper ads today!