DEALS & DISCOUNTS
ONLINE AD BOOKING
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Public Notice Ads in Newspaper ?
- Additional Information
Public Notice Ads in Newspaper
Public notice ads in newspaper are of the most important advertisement categories published in newspapers across India. They are a pivotal part of the legal procedures for businesses, or for Govt announcements. Developmental changes, modification in rules, regulations or policies, are to be informed to the citizenry by Government or non-Government institutions. It may be so that even individuals convey legal information or make certain clarifications via such adverts. Public notice ads in newspaper are mainly of two types:
- Legal (Judiciary)- dealing with Succession, Sale/Purchase of land or flat, Absconding, Legal notice (as per instruction), Merger/amalgamation and so on.
- Corporate- dealing with Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, shifting of registered office, Postal ballot/e-voting notice, Bonus shares record date, Buyback of shares, Loss of shares notice, Public notice ads, Change of office address and so forth.
Public Notice in the newspaper are generally placed:
- After a property deal
- In case of a family property dispute or claim against legal heirs of property
- If either parent dies without leaving any nomination
- If there is a property auction
- For investigating property title
- Cancellation/termination of property agreement
- Change of name
- For dissolving oral agreements between purchaser and seller
Other types of Public Notice advertisement in newspaper include:
- Share certificate lost
- Divorce notice
- No affiliation notices
- Redevelopment notice
- Bank notice
- C-forms lost
- H-forms lost.
What Should Be the Ideal Content for Public Notice Ads in the newspaper?
In a secular country like India, public notice ads in newspaper are indeed very significant. They are generally placed by the government or corporate entities. Public notice advertisement usually contains information which is important for the public or are usually a legal requirement. Such advertisement is open to private as well as public sectors. It serves the purpose of informing the general public about legal proceedings or corporate happenings, acquiring a huge readership with a one-time advertisement. Newspapers are the most cost-effective medium to communicate with the masses. They are accessible to each and every household, office and corporate house in India. Book notice ads in newspapers with Bookadsnow!
- There is no restriction on the size of the advert
- They can contain text as well as images
- They need to fulfill certain legal formalities
Our media experts are there to assist you with what the ideal content for your public advert should be. Contact our representative and book your notice advertisement today!
Booking public notice ads in newspaper online with Bookadsnow is as easy as 1-2-3
- Select the newspaper you would like to book your advert in
- Fill in your ad details and contact details and submit your query
- Our media expert will get in touch with you to bring you the best rates for your ad
If you do not know which newspaper to choose, simply drop in a message and our media expert will guide you from start to finish in booking your advert. Contact our media expert to book public notice ads in newspaper today. Our media experts have the right tips and solutions to help you book public notice ads that effectively reaches your target audience and grabs their attention. With Bookadsnow, publish your notice ads in newspapers across the nation at the most competitive rates.
To publish a notice advertisement, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your advocate, and court order, where applicable. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Notice Ads or Public notice ads in the newspaper are published in the newspaper to let the concerned party know about developmental changes or modification in rules, regulations or policies. Such ads are generally published for the citizens of a nation by the Government or even by the non-Government bodies. Even individuals take part in publishing such Ads whereby they convey legal information or make clarifications.
However, consider these factors before publishing a notice Ad.
- Demand: Demand for the newspaper, is something that you must consider before publishing your notice Ad. The more widely a newspaper is read, be sure of a successful notice Ad campaign to spread your message to a wider audience.
- Target Audience: Choose a newspaper that will allow you to target your potential audience with ease, which in turn will facilitate better engagement with your notice Ad.
- Regions: Choose a newspaper which is published in multiple regions across a nation. This is because if the preferred newspaper is published in that region where your targeted audiences are concentrated, then chances that your Ad will yield better results are higher.
Hence, you must consider these three factors for publishing a notice Ad. You can also consider publishing a notice Ad in local newspapers if your targeted audience consumes the regional daily very fervently.
If you are still hesitant about which newspaper you should choose booking your notice advertisement, feel free to call us at +919830400021or check out our website here. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire