Procedure to Book Obituary advertisement in Hindustan TimesMar 13, 2019 | Newspaper
Hindustan Times Obituary Ads are booked across the nation to show respect and love towards the deceased or to share the death news of a person with his/her distant friends and relatives in a short span of time. English daily with its roots in the Indian Independence Movement, Hindustan Times was founded in 1924. One of the largest circulated newspapers in India according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations; booking obituary advertisement in Hindustan Times is every advertiser’s paradise who is interested to reach out to a huge audience. With an average readership of over 40 lacs, it enjoys strong brand recognition among readers and publishers. One of the most trusted brands, the extensive reach of this esteemed newspaper maximizes the chance of reaching the target market faster and accurately.
For all we know, all great things come at a price, but the situation is slightly different in case of Hindustan Times. As compared to the eminence of this newspaper, the rate for booking obituary ads in HT is way too genuine and humble. With a Circulation of over 1.5 million per day, booking Hindustan Times advertisement is quite economical and assures guaranteed visibility.
Book Obituary ads in Hindustan Times with Bookadsnow
Bookadsnow a leading newspaper advertising agency for over 3 decades makes the online process of booking HT newspaper ads easier. Being accredited by Indian Newspaper Society (INS) it enjoys well-established relations with industry experts. Its expertise in media planning, enable the experts in Bookadsnow to quote the best Hindustan Times obituary rates for booking newspaper classified ads online or offline. Also, the strong presence of Bookadsnow in the media industry makes last-minute ad booking flexible and easy in your preferred newspaper.
The process of booking obituary ads in Hindustan Times is:
- Select the date, location, size, and ad type of the advertisement (Types: Death Announcement ad, Remembrance or Death Anniversary ad, Condolence Ad)
- Share your Contact details and all queries for your obituary advertisements in Hindustan Times.
- The media experts will get in touch to understand the prerequisites and guide you through the ideal plan for booking obituary classified ad and quote rates accordingly.
- On the payment gateway page, select your preferred mode of payment. The online gateways are secured and convenient, but there is also an option for offline payment.
The different types of Obituary ads in Hindustan Times are:
- Death Announcement Obituary: Hindustan Times supports you in this emotional phase, as it communicates the loss of the deceased to distant family and friends through this ad type. As it is not easy to inform individuals personally over a phone call, it is the most reliable way of informing.
- Remembrance Ad: This ad type is published on the death anniversary of the deceased to remember the one who has passed away.
- Condolence Ad: Expressing sympathy and tribute for the deceased, this type of obituary ads in Hindustan Times is usually published by close family members and friends.
Bookadsnow thoroughly understands your need of the hour and thus provides assistance for a last-minute newspaper advertisement. The active workforce of Bookadsnow is at your service 24x7 for booking obituary ads in Hindustan Times. The first time advertisers need not panic, as the experts in the leading newspaper advertising agency- Bookadsnow offers a readymade obituary template and creative, for instant booking.