How to Book Obituary Ads in Hindustan Times NewspaperJan 23, 2019 | Newspaper
Obituary Advertisements are published to inform acquaintances about the sudden upsetting death of a beloved and provide them with details of their upcoming funeral. A memorial advertisement is published yearly or half yearly depending on the customs and believes of the families. These are meant for the commemoration of a deceased.
Obituary/Memoriam ads can be released as Classified Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad
- Classified Ad- This is the simplest format. It has no images only running text.
- Classified Display Ad- This is an intermediary format, and has provisions for both text and image. However, there exist limitations to its dimensions.
- Display Ad- This is one of the most effective yet expensive forms of a newspaper advertisement. These ads can be published either on the full page or on a portion of the page. It has no particular size or page limitation.
Obituary Advertisements are used to inform acquaintances about the demise of a beloved one and to inform them about the upcoming funeral. Newspapers obituary ads are preferred mediums for their authenticity and wide circulation figures; that can inform mass within a single publication.
The Hindustan Times is an Indian English Language newspaper. It is owned by the KK Birla. Hindustan Times is one of the largest newspapers in India, by circulation. Produced by an editorial team known for its quality, innovation, and integrity, Hindustan Times, HT covers news, information, analysis, and entertainment. HT is the choice for nearly 3.7 million readers across India. As per the statistics of 2017, it has a circulation of 993,645 copies daily. It is popular in North India and in the main North Indian cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi, and Chandigarh.
Booking newspaper ads online in the Hindustan Times has certain perks:
- Hindustan Times is the second largest circulated newspapers in India, after TOI. It has a circulation of over 14 lakhs.
- The trusted daily has an average readership of over 37.7 lakhs.
- Hindustan Times Obituary Ads has cost-effective options. Based on one’s budget and requirements, ads can be published in Text Classified and Classified Display formats.
Why book Hindustan Times Obituary Ads through Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online media planning portal simplifies the process of releasing Hindustan Times Advertisement in publications that operate in India. Our experience in the media industry over the past 3 decades has helped us earn an accreditation from the Indian Newspaper Society. Since then we have been maintaining long-standing relationships with most publications in the nation.
Additionally, our trained media experts are well equipped to answer all the queries of the client. We do not display any fixed rates for obituary ads in newspaper on our website. Our experts personally negotiate lower newspaper advertising rates for the clients keeping in mind their budget. We also have readymade templates that allow us to cater to the need of the clients, even at the eleventh hour. Furthermore, after the advertisement in newspaper is released, we continue to maintain ties with our clients; we provide them with a hard copy of the newspaper and link to the e-paper.
To proceed with Obituary Ads in Hindustan Times Obituary, one will have to provide us with the following:
- Details of the deceased along with a photo
- Size of the advert.
- Date of release
We are totally sympathetic and understand your situation completely; our wish is to assist you and provide selfless service during this time in making this process easy and supportive. The Bookadsnow media experts are just a call away!