DEALS & DISCOUNTS
ONLINE AD BOOKING
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Matrimonial Ads in Newspaper ?
- Additional Information
Matrimonial, Marriage Advertisement Booking Online
Marriage is one such tradition in India which is widely and elaborately celebrated in all parts of the country. Marriage is concerned with sanctity and sacredness. High values are attached to it and so are high expectations.
Matrimonial adverts in Dainik Bhaskar are not tools for promotion or advertisement. They are more like search mediums for the potential brides, grooms and their families. Therefore maximum reach is not the main point of concern for such ads. The differentiating factor lies in the quality of matches found for the apple of the family’s eye. Arranged marriages are still as relevant as before, especially in the Indian scenario. Arranged marriages involve entire families looking for ideal partners for their children. And it is no mean feat either.
Even in this age of online advertising, a large number of people cannot trust the online matrimony portals and depend on newspapers, their traditional sources of information, for finding the right partner for themselves or their children. Our media experts will assist you from start to finish with your matrimonial ad booking. Get in touch with them to book your matrimonial advert today!
How to book matrimonial ads in newspapers?
Our media experts have the right tips and solutions to help you book your advert in the right newspaper that effectively reaches your target audience and grabs their attention. With Bookadsnow, publish your matrimonial ads in newspapers across the nation at the most competitive rates. Matrimonial advertisement in newspapers is released with the purpose of finding a suitable and potential groom for a prospective bride and of finding a suitable and potential bride for a prospective groom.
There are mainly two types of matrimonial adverts, in terms of requirement – Wanted Grooms, under which prospective brides and their families advertise, and Wanted Brides, under which prospective grooms and their families put advertisements.
Further categorizations are into specific conditions like preference by language, profession, caste, community, nationality, religion, age, location and so on. Only relevant and suitable responses are invited from potential matrimonial suitors with such specific categorizations. Newspapers are the most economical medium to communicate with the masses and they are accessible to each and every household, office and corporate house in India. Book matrimonial ads in times of India with Bookadsnow!
What are the Types of Matrimonial Advertisements?
There are two types, in terms of format – Classified Text and Classified Display.
- Classified Text Ads are the most common way of looking for brides and grooms. One of the most trusted mediums for finding potential life partners, they are simple and run-on line advertisements. They are charged based on the number of lines or words used in the content of the advertisement.
- Classified Display Ads are modern and new-age. They have been in vogue in recent times. In their cases, prospective brides and grooms can provide their photographs as well as their requirements and contact details. Creativity and designing play an important role in case of such adverts. They are more elaborate and detailed than text ads. They are more prominent and easily grab attention, thereby being more effective. Rates for Classified Display Ads are calculated per square centimetre. They have both black and white and colour options.
Get in touch with our media experts to book your Classified Text, or Classified Display Ad today!
What Should Be the Ideal Content for my Matrimonial Advertisement?
- While composing matrimonial ads in Hindustan Times, you need to provide accurate information in order to elicit pertinent and well-suited responses from fitting brides or grooms.
- Choose appropriate subcategories and classifications if available in order to ensure that your advert gets published under specific headings and gets befitting responses.
Our media experts are there to assist you with what the ideal content for your matrimonial advertisement should be. Contact our representative and book your matrimonial advertisement today!
How Do I Book Matrimonial Ads Online with Bookadsnow?
While booking matrimonial ads in Anandabazar Patrika, you have to be careful to choose the right newspaper which speaks to the demographics of your choice and as per your requirement, in terms of cultural background, region, language or other such parameters.
Online matrimonial ad booking with Bookadsnow is as easy as 1-2-3
- Select the newspaper you would like to book your advert in
- Fill in your ad details and contact details and submit your query
- Our media expert will get in touch with you to bring you the best rates for your ad
If you do not know which newspaper to choose, simply drop in a message and our media expert will guide you from start to finish in booking your advert. Contact with our media expert to book your matrimonial ad in newspapers today.
To submit your ad, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Choose the category you wish to advertise in (tv advertising /newspaper advertising /magazine advertisement)
- Choose your preferred channel/newspaper/magazine
- If you have chosen Newspaper, then you have to select one more option before filling your details- ad type.
- Fill in your details and submit your query and our media expert will get back to you with the best media plans as per your requirement
If you do not know where to get started, just drop a message to us or call us at +919830400021 and our representative will walk you through the whole process of booking ads online.
Different media have benefits unique to them. While the plus point of one medium would be its reach, demographic targeting might be the strength of another. Depending on your advertising (television/magazine/newspaper) objectives, we suggest what media your media plan should include.
Bookadsnow is an online media planning portal who have made booking newspaper advertisement a simple process. You can display your Matrimonial Ads in three different ways as per your requirement.
- Classified (Matrimonial) Text Ad: These are the most simple ways to put forward your matrimonial ads in newspaper of your choice. This form of publishing your matrimonial Ad will include only run-on lines without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Matrimonial) Ad: If you want to display your matrimonial Ad in an attractive manner without much text, then Display Ad is your solution. Such ads are generated using high resolution colored or black and white templates with the use of minimal text.
- Display Classified (Matrimonial) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images and works best with matrimonial advertisement. The rate for such Ad is determined per square centimeter.
The Process of Booking Matrimonial Ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Matrimonial Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the gamut of options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, pick any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by highlighting the location for publishing your matrimonial Ad (one or more city).
- Next, put down the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your matrimonial Ad along with the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements. Thereafter, submit your query.
Once you are done with your matrimonial Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to and guide with your Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish a matrimonial advertisement in the newspaper, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Matrimonial Ads are found in the newspapers throughout the year. Different individuals with their set of specifications publish Matrimonial Ad in the newspaper to find the right match. However, consider these factors before publishing a matrimonial Ad.
Popularity of the Newspaper: It is a known fact, the more widely a newspaper is read, your Matrimonial Ad will receive a greater reach among your targeted audience.
Ability to Target Audience: Select a newspaper that will facilitate a better audience target for your Matrimonial Ad campaign. As most of the time, especially in arrange marriages, we seek a bride/groom within our community or caste, the Ad will produce better results only if it is viewed by the right audience. Hence, select a newspaper with better targeting abilities.
Regions where the newspaper is Published: Choose a newspaper which is published in your region of interest. This is because, if the targeted newspaper is published in that region where your targeted audiences are situated; the matrimonial Ad can be expected to produce results. For example, Times of India is one such newspaper which is published all across the nation. Hence, expect your matrimonial Ad to receive a better viewership by the right audience in a short span of time.
Let us set up a small example for you. Suppose you are a Bengali living in Mumbai who is seeking a Bengali bride/groom from Kolkata (primarily). Thus, your main audiences are situated in Kolkata. Hence, you’ll release the Ad in those newspapers which are widely read in Kolkata instead of considering its popularity across the nation. You can also consider publishing the Matrimonial Ad in the local newspapers of Kolkata to facilitate a faster result.
If you are still hesitant about which newspaper you should choose for booking your matrimonial advertisement, feel free to call us or drop us a message at +919830400021. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire