Why Matrimonial Ads in Hindustan Times Are More Popular Nowadays?Nov 27, 2017
Marriages are considered an essential ritual in the Indian society. In India, arranged marriage is considered a sacred affair where two souls formalize their relationship by tying a knot. Even after the emergence of the modern era, “arranged marriages” are still given immense importance in India. By booking Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ads, you can easily reach out to the prospective matches for your relatives, children, and friends.
Matrimonial Advertisement in Hindustan Times has become a popular podium amongst the educated groups to search the best match. Hindustan Times Matrimonial Advertisement literally stands to be the best amongst the rest for delivering impartial information or weaving successful tales of newly married couples.
Founded in the year 1924 and named after the retrospective term of India ‘Hindustan’, it is considered to be one of highest read newspapers in terms of both readership and circulation. With over 14 million copies disseminated daily, the Hindustan Times is the second most widely read English newspaper in India after The Times of India.
Therefore, if you are thinking whom to entrust with the great responsibility of searching the ideal match for your daughter or son, Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ads comes as the best option to opt for. We give you options to cover specific markets to tie your requirement and release needs.
Booking Matrimonial Advertisement in The Hindustan Newspaper endows you with the following benefits:
• Cost Effective: Cost incurred for publishing Matrimonial Advertisement in Hindustan Times are relatively low. Depending on your requirements and budget, you can book Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ads in cost-effective formats like Text Classified and Classified Display Ads.
• Maximum Reach & Response: The Hindustan Times has an extensive reader base with about 14 million copies disseminated daily to all feasible age groups ranging from teenagers to senior citizens. Due to this reason, the newspaper garners great trust from the readers as it provides impartial and authentic news to the audience. Moreover, the Matrimonial Advertisement in the Hindustan Times is released every Sunday garnering more reach. As it is generally on weekends, the family members glide through The Matrimonial Advertisement in Hindustan Times to get the ideal match.
How to Book Matrimonial Ads with Bookadsnow?
• Visit www.bookadsnow.com
• Go to the Matrimonial Ads icon which is on the Homepage and click on “Book Now” option.
• Type your preferred newspaper on the search bar and select the newspaper from the drop-down.
• On the preferred newspaper icon, you will find two options View Details & Add to Plan. You can send your queries for Matrimonial Ads through these two options available on the newspaper icon.
You can also email us your Matrimonial ads related queries at email@example.com also and our team will reach out instantly. To avail further information call us at +91–9830400021 or send us a message and our experts will get back to you.