Matrimonial Ads Booking in Hindustan Times at Lowest Ad Rates
Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ad is booked with an agenda to get a suitable partner with the likelihood of getting hooked. Based on requirements, there consist two types of matrimonial advertisements – Wanted Brides, on the basis of perspective, the family of the groom advertises in the newspaper while the other type is Wanted Groom, based on the eventual perspective, the bride’s family books an advertisement in the newspaper.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Matrimonial Advertisement in the newspaper ?
- Additional Information
The Hindustan Times is one of the leading English dailies of India. It is the advertiser’s paradise with over 26 different subcategories of ads spread out across the main newspaper and its supplements. If you are interested to reach out to a wide section of the Indian population, with an impressive purchasing power, you should try booking an ad in the Hindustan Times.
Here’s why every advertiser should think of Hindustan Times ads
- It has an average readership of over 37.7 lakhs.
- It has a circulation of over 14 lakhs.
- The Hindustan Times advertisement rates are quite reasonable.
- You can choose any category according to your needs and your advertising budget.
Bookadsnow is an online portal for buying media spaces in newspapers across the country. It is an initiative of Lookad India Pvt Ltd, with the motive to make advertising easier and cost effective. Bookadsnow has the advantage of over 3 decades of experience in the field.
Benefits of Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ad Booking with Bookadsnow:
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We maintain complete transparency with our customers. Due to this reason, we do not display the card rates on the online platform because the media rates are highly negotiable up to 80%.
- End to end Media consultancy: Our media expert team works hard to resolve your advertisement queries. We provide you with assistance at every step.
- Readymade formats and content for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, for their comfort, we provide them with readymade templates and guidance.
- Flexibility regarding last minute Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ad Booking: We definitely understand your need for the hour and have provisions available for last minute bookings.
Bookadsnow is an online media planning portal who have made booking newspaper advertisement a simple process. You can display your Matrimonial Ads in three different ways as per your requirement.
- Classified (Matrimonial) Text Ad: These are the most simple ways to put forward your matrimonial ads in newspaper of your choice. This form of publishing your matrimonial Ad will include only run-on lines without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Matrimonial) Ad: If you want to display your matrimonial Ad in an attractive manner without much text, then Display Ad is your solution. Such ads are generated using high resolution colored or black and white templates with the use of minimal text.
- Display Classified (Matrimonial) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images and works best with matrimonial advertisement. The rate for such Ad is determined per square centimeter.
The Process of Booking Matrimonial Ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Matrimonial Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the gamut of options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, pick any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by highlighting the location for publishing your matrimonial Ad (one or more city).
- Next, put down the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your matrimonial Ad along with the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements. Thereafter, submit your query.
Once you are done with your matrimonial Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to and guide with your Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish a matrimonial advertisement in the newspaper, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Browse other media: Television Magazine