Book Newspaper Advertisement in The Statesman for Kolkata Region
The city of joy, Kolkata is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. The diversity of Kolkata’s population has created a huge scope for the Advertising Agencies of Kolkata. Being a politically active state, newspaper is still an inevitable part of the day to day life, thus the market for the Newspaper Advertisement Agencies of Kolkata is forever expanding.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Additional Information
- Why book The Statesman Advertisement in Kolkata?
What are the benefits of booking The Statesman Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best newspaper advertisement booking agency through which you can book all types of ads online at no extra cost. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Here are the benefits of booking ads with Bookadsnow:
- Official Ad Booking Agency for the Statesman in Kolkata
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation & Proof of execution
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- We provide you with the best ad rates to book notice ads, obituary ads, tender ads, financial result ads, appointment ads, matrimonial ads, property ads, display ads and education ads in The Statesman in Kolkata
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
The Statesman in one of the leading Indian English dailies. The publication began in 1875 in Kolkata. It has always been a coveted medium of advertisement for leading brands and enterprises of different cities and towns. It has a widespread readership that transcends the boundaries of urban India. The Statesman Newspaper ad booking in Kolkata is quite easy now with friendly advertisement booking rates and online ad booking portal of Bookadsnow.
The ad types that The Statesman offers:
- Classified Text Ad: Classified Text Ad in The Statesman are run-on line ads. This is a pocket friendly advertisement. Charges of our The Statesman advertisement is amicable and nominal.
- Classified Display Ad: Classified Display Ad are little costly and more effective in comparison to Classified Text Ad. This is a column advertisement where you can choose colourful background, bullets, logos and fancy fonts to drive attention.
- Display Ad: Display Ads are big budget advertisement. While , you can always find the best display ad booking rates at Bookadsnow.
The main reasons for booking The Statesman Advertisement in Kolkata are:
- It is a legacy that has been running in India for over 142 years.
- It is one of the most trusted Indian English dailies of the country.
- The Statesman has an average circulation of 180,000 on the weekdays.
- The Sunday Statesman has a circulation of approximately 230,000.
- It is one of the leading newspapers in West Bengal.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
To submit your ad, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Choose the category you wish to advertise in (tv advertising /newspaper advertisement /magazine advertisement)
- Choose your preferred channel/newspaper/magazine
- If you have chosen Newspaper, then you have to select one more option before filling your details- ad type.
- Fill in your details and submit your query and our media expert will get back to you with the best media plans as per your requirement
If you do not know where to get started, just drop a message to us or call us at +919830400021 and our representative will walk you through the whole process of booking ads online.
Once you've booked your ad with us and the initial payments are made, we raise a release order and your ad is provisionally booked. You just need to provide us with 2-3 days lead time and your ad can be published/released on the day you want. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.