Job Advertisement Booking in The Statesman at Lowest Ad Rates
The The Statesman Appointment Ad booking or Job Advertisement Booking is published to exhibit various career-related opportunities to the job seekers. The companies preferably select the Recruitment Advertisement to reach out to the felicitous audience because the The Statesman guarantees high reach and readability.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Recruitment Advertisement in The Statesman ?
- Additional Information
The main reasons for Job Advertisement Booking in The Statesman are:
• The Statesman Appointment Ads assists you to get in touch and communicate with your target audience.
• Recruitment Advertisement in The Statesman ensures your ad with maximum reach. The Statesman Appointment Ads exhibit cost-effective options. Based on your budget and requirements, Recruitment Advertisement can be published in Classified Display and Text Classified formats.
What are the types of Recruitment Advertisement in The Statesman?
• Home Jobs: Home Job Advertisement in The Statesman is published for those who are looking to work from home as a freelancer in various companies or start-ups across India.
• Situation Vacant: Situation Vacant Advertisement in The Statesman refers to the vacancies that are available for different positions in various organizations or companies across India.
• Situation Abroad: Situation Abroad in The Statesman refers to the vacancies that are available for recruiting professionals in various International organizations in Abroad. Also note, for Job Advertisement Booking of Situation Abroad Advert, you are required to produce supporting documents which include Embassy Clearance and Company Letterhead.
What are the formats of The Statesman Appointment Ads?
We at Bookadsnow, provide the best advertising solution for your organizations. Job Advertisement Booking Ads are three formats:
• Text Classifieds: Text Classifieds are low priced, textual ads showcasing lesser details and no image or logo. Moreover, the The Statesman Advertising Rates are less in comparison to the other two adverts given below.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads appear in specific columns which may or may not contain an image or logo. Classified Ads act as an ideal medium to reach out to the prospective employees and the The Statesman Advertising Rates are little higher in comparison to the Text Classifieds.
• Display Ads: Display Ads are suitable for high level or multiple job vacancies. They are generally published once or twice on a particular day of every week. Considered to be one of the most expensive ads, Display Ads are catchy in nature.
Job Advertisement Booking Online in The Statesman at Best Ad Rates
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an online platform that has made the booking of Recruitment Advertisement convenient and simpler. Job Advertisement Booking with Bookadsnow offers the following benefits:
• Complete transparency with media buying at every step– We endeavor to do away with the lack of transparency prevailing in the industry and that is why we do not display card rates online. Moreover, The Statesman Advertising Rates are negotiable up to 80% and we aim to negotiate the best on your behalf.
• Media consultation – Our dedicated media experts are there to guide you through your media planning and ad campaign from start to end.
• Competitive market rates– We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
• Evaluation reports & proof of execution – We provide day-to-day reports along with detailed proof so that you have a clear picture of the impact of your ad campaign.
• Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings – We understand your requirement and provide you with the provision of placing last-minute Job Advertisement Booking.
• Best platform and positioning for your Recruitment Advertisement – We bring you the best and the prime ad positions, which results in the highest reach for your The Statesman Appointment Ads.
To proceed with the Domestic Job Advertisement Booking in The Statesman you must provide us with the following:
• A well-designed Recruitment Advertisement matter under the letterhead of the company mentioning all the details of the company.
• Size of the Advertisement.
• Preferred Releasing Date.
To proceed with the Overseas Job Advertisement Booking, you must provide us with the following:
• The overseas recruiter must own the overseas recruitment license from the Government of India so that he can place Recruitment Advertisement in India. Also, the overseas recruitment license must be printed along with the Appointment Advertisement. No employer without abiding by the Emigration Act mentioned in Section 16 can recruit any Indian citizen for a job in abroad.
• The organization’s registration number, embassy clearance, and postal address.
• The Appointment Advertisement matter must be printed on the original letterhead of the organization mentioning the valid details (name, address and phone number) of the company.
Our media experts are just a call away and they can help you with detailed suggestions to help you release your ad in the lowest cost and still get your advertising objective unlocked.
Classified Text Ads are the most common way of advertising. They are simple, run-on-line ads with no images. They generally appear in the Classifieds section and are charged based on the number of lines or words used in the content of the advertisement.
Classified Display Ads are modern and new-age and have been in vogue in recent times. They are more elaborate and detailed than text ads and their content is not limited to text only. They include graphics and images and easily grab attention, thereby being more effective. Rates for Classified Display Ads are calculated per square centimetre. They have both black and white and colour options.
To know more about Classified Text Ads and Classified Display Ads, please get in touch with our media expert on +919830400021.