Public Notice Ads Booking in The Statesman at Lowest Ad Rates
Public Notice Ads is one of the important categories printed in the The Statesman. Generally, Public Notice Ads are published by the corporate entities, individuals, and government. Developmental changes, modification of rules, new rules and regulations or policies are published through Public Notice Ads by Government and non-Government institutions. Notice Ad also known as Legal Notice Advertisement exhibit ads like Property Notice, Divorce Notice, Bank Notice, Share Certificate Lost Notice, Court Notice, Marriage Notice et cetera.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why indulge in The Statesman Notice Ad Booking ?
- Additional Information
The Statesman Notice Ad Booking offers the following listed advantages:
The Statesman Notice Ad Booking assists you to get in touch and communicate with your target audience.
Legal Notice Advertisement or The Statesman Notice Ad Booking ensures your ad with maximum reach.
Public Notice Ads in The Statesman exhibit cost-effective options. Based on your budget and requirements, Public Notice Ads can be published in Classified Display and Text Classified formats.
What are the kinds of Public Notice Ads booked in The Statesman?
• Property Notice: Property Notice Ads in The Statesman is booked to inform the concerned people about the latest deals regarding a particular property so as to avoid future disputes.
• Bank Notice: Bank Notice is a kind of Public Notice Ad in The Statesman booked by a banking establishment to proclaim shift in location, new schemes et cetera.
• Loss of Share Certificate: Loss of Share Certificate is published in The Statesman to retrieve or at least derive an alternative, replacement or compensation for the loss of essential documents.
• Company Notice: A Company may publish a Public Notice Ad in The Statesman to ensure a change in the office location.
• Court Notice: A Court Notice advertisement is published in The Statesman to inform the public at large about the legal proceedings of a court.
• Marriage Notice: Marriage Public Notice Ad is published The Statesman to state the legality of marriage between individuals.
• Merger Notice: A Merger Notice ad is published in the The Statesman to announce to the public when two companies unify into an organisation.
• Amalgamation Notice: An Amalgamation Notice ad is booked in the The Statesman to declare when two or more companies merge into one organisation.
• Divorce Notice: Divorce Notice is published in the The Statesman to publicly declare the separation of the married couple.
• RBI Notice: Reserve Bank of India publishes the Notice Advertisement in The Statesman to inform the public about the changes in laws and implication of new rules and regulations.
What are the formats for publishing Public Notice Ads or Legal Notice Advertisement in The Statesman?
Based on the format, Public Notice Ads or Legal Notice Advertisement in The Statesman are of three major types:
• Text Classifieds: Text Classifieds are text-based advertisements. They are simple, run on line ads and are charged on the basis of the number of lines utilized in the content.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are the contemporary new aged type of advertisement. This ad type is elaborate and more detailed in comparison to the Text Classifieds. The Statesman Advertising Rates for the Classified Display Advertisements are calculated on the basis of per square centimetre.
• Full-Scale Display: Full-Scale Display includes image and text with the main focus on the centre image. In comparison to the other two formats listed above, the size of the advertisement is bigger and costlier.
Public Notice Ad Booking Online in The Statesman at Best Ad Rates
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an Online Newspaper Advertising Agency that assists the clients in booking advertisements online from anywhere at any time. With over thirty years of experience, Bookadsnow, a leading Newspaper Advertising Agency shares great business attachment and connection with the local and national media houses.
The perks of booking Public Notice Ads in The Statesman with Bookadsnow are as follows:
• Competitive rates: We provide you with feasible or the lowest quotes that are available in the market.
• Complete transparency with the media buying: We endeavour to do away with the lack of transparency prevalent in the market. Due to this reason, we desist from show casing the card rates online. This is because the media ad rates are highly negotiable.
• End to end media consultancy: Our dedicated media team make it a point to guide you through your media plan or The Statesman Notice Ad Booking process from start to finish.
• Readymade formats and templates: We understand the problem faced by the first time ad bookers. Therefore, to make their experience relatively easy, we assist them with ready-made templates for their The Statesman Notice Ad Booking
• Flexibility regarding last minute booking of Public Notice Ads: We understand your need of the hour and allow you to place last minute advert booking.
You can display your Notice Advertisement in three different ways as per your requirement through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Notice) Text Ad: This is the most simplistic form of displaying your Notice Ad. This form of publishing your notice Ad will include only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Notice) Ad: If you want to display your public notice Ads in newspaper in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is your way to go. Such ads are produced using high resolution colored or black and white creative with the presence of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Notice) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the best form of displaying your Ad campaign. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimeter.
The Process of booking Notice Ads in the newspaper with Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Notice Ads from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the plethora of newspapers on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll be presented with three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your notice Ad (one or more city).
- Next, mention the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your notice Ad along with the mention of the release date.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with your notice Ad booking journey, our in-house media team will get connected with you and guide you with you Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.