Hindustan Times Obituary Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the most populous city in India. With a population of more than 12 million, Mumbai has a high literacy rate, and people of Mumbai mainly rely on newspapers for news about the world. That’s why newspaper advertisement is a very effective way to reach people in Mumbai. Publishing Obituary advertisement in Hindustan Times newspaper is a very effective way let people know about the demise of your loved one.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Hindustan Times Obituary Advertisement in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
Releasing Hindustan Times Obituary Ads in Mumbai is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking Hindustan Times Obituary Advertisement in Mumbai are:
- It has an average readership of over 37.7 lakhs.
- It has a circulation of over 14 lakhs.
- The rates are quite reasonable.
- You can choose any category according to your needs and your advertising budget.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Hindustan Times
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Hindustan Times Obituary Ad Formats booked in Mumbai:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Hindustan Times Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online Newspaper, TV & Magazine advertisement booking platform. With us you can get the lowest advertisement rates for obituary advertisement or death announcement ad in Hindustan Times.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., an award-winning ad agency in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best ad position in Hindustan Times newspapers in Mumbai for maximum visibility of your ad at the lowest price.
Also, we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons To Book Ads With Bookadsnow
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the Hindustan Times.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in Hindustan Times, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in Hindustan Times newspaper.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Your advertising budget depends on multiple factors. These are:
- The nature of your brand or product and the kind of visibility it requires
- Whether your target group is regional or national
- Specific demographics of your target market
- What sort of medium your target audience consumes
- Reach of the medium of your choice
To find out more, simply submit your query to us regarding the newspaper advertising and our media expert will get back to you with the best of our plans.
We do provide our services to clients outside of India. In the case of newspaper advertising/magazine advertising, it is dependent on whether the publication of your choice is in circulation in the area specified by you. In the case of television ads, it is dependent on whether the channel of your selection is aired in the area specified by you.
Please contact our media experts on +919830400021 to learn more. Book Advertisement Now!!!