The Times of India Obituary Ads Booking in Lucknow at Best Ad Rates
Lucknow is the royal capital city of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Being a multicultural city, Lucknow exhibits courtly manners, beautiful gardens, poetry, music, and fine cuisine patronized by the Persian-loving Shia Nawabs of Lucknow. Also, known as the City of Nawabs, it is the golden city of the East.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Lucknow?
- Additional Information
The main reasons for booking The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Lucknow are:
- In Lucknow, The Times of India is the highest selling English newspaper with a relatively higher readership that reaches a considerable number of people
- Times of India endows city-centric options to publish Times of India Obituary ads
- Times of India exhibits effective advertisement options and formats like the
- Text Classifieds, Classified Display and Display Ad based on the requirements and budget.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in The Times of India
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
What are the benefits of booking The Times of India Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best newspaper advertising agency through which you can book Obituary advertisement at no extra cost. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, we are here to make a difference and what we bring to the table are:
Advantages of booking ads in The Times of India with Bookadsnow
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Ads in Times of India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book The Times of India obituary ad.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Bookadsnow believes that media is not a commodity to be bought or sold online and therefore we do not accept online ad booking. Our media experts get in touch with you and assist you in your media planning from start to finish once you submit your query online.