Book Deccan Herald Advertisement Online at Lowest Rate
Deccan Herald is an English daily newspaper published from the Indian state of Karnataka. Regarded as the main newspaper of Karnataka, it should be your first pick for advertisements. Known to be having a daily circulation of over 2,53,108 copies daily, it has become a household name for people. Bookadsnow will help you book a Deccan Herald Advertisement from your comfort zone, in a few easy steps.
Circulation: 253,108 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Ad Types
- Why Deccan Herald ?
- Additional Information
It was founded by K. N. Guruswamy 54 years ago. It has a sister publication, by the name of Prajavani which has also become the lifeline of Kannada readers in the state. It has plenty of supplements like Economy & Business, Avenues and Science & Technology. It is published by The Printers (Mysore) Pvt. Ltd, the publishers of Prajavani, a leading Kannada newspaper in Karnataka.
Now it is time for you to complete the booking in Deccan Herald:
The remaining 3 steps are as easy as 1-2-3 and you can do them with your eyes closed.
- Choose your advertisement type – pick anyone from among matrimonial, property, job, notice and tender and more after you choose your category.
- Create your own advertisement online or send a file.
- Choose a preferable release date for your advertisement and proceed to payments.
Payment options include both online payments and offline payments. All online payment pathways including credit card/debit card and NEFT are SSL encrypted. Offline payment pathways include cheque payment, cash deposit, cash collection, and demand draft. On the payments page, you will be able to view all the Deccan Herald advertisement booking charges and the subsequent discounts. We do not advertise any Deccan Herald ad booking rates since we believe media booking rates to be up to 80% negotiable. Therefore, Bookadsnow always strives to deliver the best ad booking rates to all the patrons.
Publishing ads in the Deccan Herald will get high visibility to your Ad which indeed is needed for your brand. It will help you reach the relevant audience of your choice as per the location of your choice. Having 253,253 circulations daily as per the Audit Bureau of Circulations, it will get your brand the desired recognition.
- Deccan Herald claims that it touches the lives of millions of readers. It is a paper which is well known and looked up to, in its region. So, having a Deccan Herald Advertisement will play a positive role in your brand and for the advertisers themselves.
- Supplements are a reason for attraction and visibility. They have plenty of weekly supplements which can carry your advertisements depending on the target audience the supplements are reaching.
- It covers almost the entire of Karnataka with its editions in cities like Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore, Gulbarga. So, it is the best option if you want to target the audience for this region, then Deccan Herald Advertisement would be the right option for you.
- Recently the publication has also introduced a Karnataka-Hyderabad edition that reaches out to the readers in Andhra Pradesh.
How will Bookadsnow help you book an Ad in the Deccan Herald??
- It promises to help you to bag the best placement for your Deccan Herald advertisement.
- The in-house media team will guide you at every step of releasing Ads in your desired paper.
- Bookadsnow will help you to book newspaper Ad campaigns apart from releasing one-time advertisements.
- We try our best to provide the best Ad rates in the market by negotiating the rates with the publication you choose.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.