Book Deccan Herald Advertisement Online at Lowest Rate
Deccan Herald is an English daily newspaper published from the Indian state of Karnataka. Regarded as the main newspaper of Karnataka, it should be your first pick for advertisements. Known to be having a daily circulation of over 2,53,108 copies daily, it has become a household name for people. Bookadsnow will help you book a Deccan Herald Advertisement from your comfort zone, in a few easy steps.
Circulation: 253,108 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Ad Types
- Why Deccan Herald?
- Additional Information
If you wish to receive high visibility of your newspaper advertisement, then Deccan Herald is the answer for you. It will help you reach your target audience in your desired location. With the digitization in the world, Deccan Herald has been keeping up with it and has successfully maintained its online edition. This is sure to grab a large number of readers if you wish to publish your ad in Deccan Herald.
Supplements of Deccan Herald:
Deccan Herald has a range of daily supplements which caters to various age groups. It covers almost the entire region of Karnataka with its editions in cities like Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore, Gulbarga. So, it is the best option if you want to target the audience for this region.
How does Bookadsnow help you with booking your ads from abroad in Deccan Herald?
- It promises to help you book an appropriate advertisement space in Deccan Herald.
- Assures guidance in every step leading to publishing your advertisement.
- We help you book Deccan Herald Ad campaigns apart from releasing one-time advertisements.
- We try to provide you with the best rates and deal with negotiations with the publications.
- Bookadsnow guarantees a ‘next-day ad release’ policy.
An English daily founded by K. N. Guruswamy which has also become the lifeline of Kannada readers in the state, Deccan Herald, as the name suggests has conquered the journalism sector in the Deccan region. It has a host of supplements like economy & business, science and technology. It is published by The Printers (Mysore) Pvt. Ltd.
These 3 steps will complete the booking of your ad in Deccan Herald with Bookadsnow:
- Select a leading newspaper
- Send us your advert type and content in the desired format. (PDF, JPEG OR EPS)
- Select a location for your ad and proceed to pay.
Payment options include both online payments and offline payments. All online payment pathways including credit card/debit card and NEFT are SSL encrypted. Offline payment pathways include cheque payment, cash deposit, cash collection, and demand draft.We do not show any Deccan Herald display ad booking rates since we do not see media as a commodity while maintaining transparency with our clients. Hence, we negotiate the ad rates with the concerned media house to agree upon the best rate in the market without compromising with our client's requirements. Therefore, Bookadsnow has a concrete aim to deliver the best Deccan Herald classifieds rates to all.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
Bookadsnow is India’s leading online ad booking portal. Booking an ad online with Bookadsnow is simply a click away!
- Book ads anytime anywhere – from the comfort of your home or while on your way to work
- Choose from different types of media and in it, different publications and channels. Make an informed decision about your ad campaign.
- Simply submit a query and our media expert will get in touch with you to provide you with the best of our media plans
- We bring you the most competitive newspaper advertising rates available in the market