The Times of India Obituary Ads Booking in Chennai at Best Ad Rates
Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu. This city has a high literacy rate. Despite the huge growth of digital medium, this city still has a huge reader base of newspapers. That’s why publishing obituary advertisement in newspapers like The Times of India can spread your message about the death of your loved one among most number of people.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Chennai?
- Additional Information
Releasing the Times of India Obituary Ads in Chennai is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones.
The main reasons for booking The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Chennai are:
- In Chennai, The Times of India is the highest selling English newspaper with a relatively higher readership that reaches a considerable number of people
- Times of India endows city-centric options to publish Times of India Obituary ads
- Times of India exhibits effective advertisement options and formats like the
- Text Classifieds, Classified Display and Display Ad based on the requirements and budget.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in The Times of India
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
The Times of India Obituary Ad Formats booked in Chennai:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking The Times of India Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rate. As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., one of the top ad agencies in India, we have the advantage of having Lookad’s 30+ years of experience as an ad agency. That’s why we can give you the best help & guidance for publishing your advertisement. Also, we are one of the first agencies in India to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation, which helps us to release advertisement in any newspaper of India.
Here are the reasons why you should book advertisement with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India.
- If you face any issue while following the online obituary advertisement booking process on Bookadsnow website, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book death message or death anniversary advertisement in The Times of India.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Once you've booked your ad with us and the initial payments are made, we raise a release order and your ad is provisionally booked. You just need to provide us with 2-3 days lead time and your ad can be published/released on the day you want. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.
We understand that you may need to pause or cancel your campaign mid-way. In that case, please contact our media experts. Cancellations for television advertising/newspaper advertising/magazine advertising are possible subject to individual channel/publication policies. A minimum of 3-7 working days’ notice is required for giving effect to your advice. Please note that spots are booked in advance with TV channels. It is possible your ad spots will be played within this duration, and you will be charged for these spots. Supplementary bill could come into play depending upon your commitment with the individual channels/publications. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.