Times of India Obituary Ads Booking in Bangalore at Best Rates
Bangalore is one of the most important cities in Karnataka as well as the whole South India. To announce the death news of your family member, publishing obituary advertisements in Times of India Bangalore is the best way. The extensive reach of Times of India simply increases the reach of your obituary advertisement too.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Bangalore?
- Additional Information
Releasing Times of India obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Newspaper Obituaries Booking refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
The main reasons for booking The Times of India Obituary Advertisement in Bangalore are:
- Extensive reach that ranges across different ages, sexes, locations, and professions.
- It promises a high brand equity and great placement.
- It delivers what it promises: low advertising rates with high visibility.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in The Times of India
- The announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
What are the benefits of booking The Times of India Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
With Bookadsnow you have the option to book advertisements in newspapers online following some very easy steps. We have full INS Accreditation which enables us to publish advertisements in any Newspaper, TV, and Magazines in India. With this, we have the advantage of having over 30 years of experience of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., a premier newspaper advertising agency in Bangalore, which helps us to give you the best ad consultation.
Advantages of Booking Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the The Times of India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in The Times of India.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customized. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement of the advertisement in newspaper.
We do provide our services to clients outside of India. In the case of newspaper advertising/magazine advertising, it is dependent on whether the publication of your choice is in circulation in the area specified by you. In the case of television ads, it is dependent on whether the channel of your selection is aired in the area specified by you.
Please contact our media experts on +919830400021 to learn more. Book Advertisement Now!!!