Hindustan Times Newspaper Advertisement Booking Online
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
book ads in following ad categories
- Ad Types
- Why Hindustan Times ?
- Additional Information
Get the best Hindustan Times advertisement booking opportunities with Bookadsnow
The Hindustan Times is one of the leading English dailies of India. It is the advertiser’s paradise with over 26 different subcategories of ads spread out across the main newspaper and its supplements. If you are interested to reach out to a wide section of the Indian population, with an impressive purchasing power, you should try booking an ad in the Hindustan Times.
Here’s why every advertiser should think of HT at least once –
- It has an average readership of over 37.7 lakhs.
- It has a circulation of over 14 lakhs.
- The Hindustan Times advertisement rates are quite reasonable.
- You can choose any category according to your needs and your advertising budget.
Now, it has become so much easier to book an advertisement in the Hindustan Times. You can simply visit the Bookadsnow website to book an ad. We have been authorized by the HT to book ads for the main paper and the supplements. Therefore, you can book a full page ad right here, as well. Our teams can help you with everything including the HT full page ad size, ad rates, ad requirements and analytics post-publication.
Bookadsnow has exclusive ad booking rates and economic packages for everyone. Booking an ad in the Hindustan Times can be confusing and scary for first timers. That is why, we have come up with our easy 3 step process, which can book your Hindustan Times advertisement within 10 minutes. We have made it possible for all entrepreneurs to dream of successful advertising campaigns in big names like the HT, without worrying about their pockets.
Our online booking process is simple and transparent. You pay for the booking and we make sure your ad is published on the given date. You will not find the ad rates Hindustan Times, on our website. We believe in a good negotiation process and we make it possible for brands to save up to 80% on their ad campaigns. Therefore, we try to get you the best prices each time, every time.
What do you need to know about Hindustan Times advertisement before booking one online?
You can now book your very own spot in the Hindustan Times newspaper, without leaving the comforts of your home or the paperwork of your office. Bookadsnow provides the complete details of the Hindustan Times advertisement booking process needed for a winning campaign. Since we have accreditation from the Indian Newspaper Society or INS, we can help you find a great placement in the main HT newspaper with a short notice. Our ad booking process also supports last minute alternations, since we understand the need of a growing business just like ours.
Check out the different categories you can select for your Hindustan Times advertisement –
- Classified text ads: this is the most economic form of ads in any newspaper. These are the simple black and white, run-on line ads we commonly see in the classifieds sections. The classified text ad rates Hindustan Times depends upon the number of lines, words and characters. Our team can help you compose your advertisement in Hindustan Times and explain the ad booking rates any time.
- Classified display ads: these are the coloured ads we usually see in the classified sections. They are priced according to the images, colour, logo and content. You can pick either black and white or coloured ads. These are slightly costlier than your regular text ads. Just send us the content and images, our team can take care of the rest. Booking a Hindustan Times advertisement has never been this easy before Bookadsnow.
- Display ads: this is the costliest form of Hindustan Times advertisement. You can get the best rates by booking your HT advertisement online via our advertisement booking site. Send your composition in JPEG, PNG, PDF or EPS formats to our team. We are always here to guide you with ad policing, placements and of course the HT ad rates.
How to book a Hindustan Times advertisement without stepping out of home/office?
The 3-step ad booking process –
Our advertisement booking process is as easy as 1-2-3. Here’s what you have to do –
- Select your Hindustan Times advertisement category (Classified Display Ad, Display Ad or Classified Text). Select your subcategory.
- Send in your advertisement content in a supported format. You can also compose your ad using our template. Our team can help you create your ad as well.
- Select your preferred date of publication and proceed to payment.
The payments section contains all our online booking ad rates Hindustan Times. Once you complete your payment via online or offline methods, you will receive an updated invoice containing all details.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire