How To Publish Divorce Notice In Newspaper?Feb 20, 2019 | Newspaper
Publishing a Divorce Notice in Newspaper is the last and final resort to inform or notify your spouse that you have filed for a divorce. This is an option which must only be utilized if the Divorce Papers cannot be delivered personally to the defendant. Before you can provide a divorce notice by the publication you must present all documents pertaining to the divorce and a signed copy from both parties. If your spouse’s location is unknown then you may ask the court for permission to serve a divorce notice by publication.
Book Divorce Notice ads in Top Newspapers of India
The announcement of a divorce via a newspaper helps to publicly bind the divorce and helps you to keep evidence of the divorce for future use if any. This evidence can be used for various situations, for example, change of name, property disputes, children’s custody affairs and even re-marriage. Bookadsnow, a leading newspaper advertising agency in India can assist you to book Divorce Announcement in the newspaper with comfort and ease. With a new and improved online payments feature you can now book all your divorce announcements online with your preferred newspapers at the click of a button.
Benefits of Releasing Divorce Notice in Newspaper with Bookadsnow
• Justifiable Rates: Our market competitive rates along with the facility of posting a divorce notice in a number of well-known newspapers which include: The Hindustan Times, The Times of India, Dainik Bhaskar, The Hindu and so on making us the go-to agency for booking all your Divorce Notice advertisements.
• Reach: Our widespread reach allows us to release your ad in every city in India. Some of the cities we can target includes: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata and so on.
• Queries: If you face any issue in choosing the right type of newspaper to publish the Divorce Notice, simply drop in your query on our website and our media experts will guide you thoroughly from start to finish. Book Public Notice ads in Newspaper Now.
For releasing the Divorce Notice to us, you would require presenting the following:
• A copy of the Divorce papers
• Size of the advert to be released
• Date of release of the advertisement
How to publish Divorce Notice Ads with Bookadsnow?
• Visit Bookadsnow
• Go to the Notice Ads icon which is on the homepage and click on “Book Now” option.
• Type the Newspaper on the search bar and choose the newspaper from the drop-down.
• On the Newspaper icon, you will find two options ‘Add to Plan’ & ‘View Details’. You can send your queries for the Divorce Notice ad through these two options.
You can also mail your Divorce Notice ads related queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information call us at +91–9830400021or drop us a message and our media experts will get in touch with you to assist you instantly with your ad request.