Release Obituary ads in Daily Excelsior Instantly with BookadsnowAug 31, 2018 | Newspaper
Dealing with the death of a loved one is hard, letting those concerned knows of the death is also as hard. How are you sure that you have reached out to all those who want to know? Have you been able to email, call, or message every single person that needs to be informed? Obituary ads are a reliable and safe way of informing distant family member or friends of the deceased of the news. Obituary advertisements reach out not only to those you were not able to inform but also those of whom may have at one time been a close friend and have drifted apart with age. Releasing an obituary ad is both an expression of grief and an announcement, needed by the advertiser and those reading it in the papers.
To make sure that you reach the right people and that the people who need to know to get the information, choosing the correct paper is important. The region and reach of the newspaper you are releasing the obituary advertisement it is important. If you are in the Jammu and Kashmir region then the Daily Excelsior is the best choice for you. Being the largest circulated daily paper in Jammu and Kashmir, the Daily Excelsior obituary ad is sure to inform those who need to be informed. As the leading English daily in the region, the Daily Excelsior obituary will cast a wider net than any other newspapers and be a cost-effective option for you.
There are different types of obituary advertisements which can be released in the Daily Excelsior:
- An Announcement of Death: These obituary advertisements are released to announce the passing of a loved one.
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad: This type of advertisement is released on the death anniversary of the individual to remember him/her and his/her life.
- Condolence or Tribute Ad: Released as a public expression of grief and acknowledgment of the life of the individual.
- Bhog Ceremony Ad: This ad is meant to inform acquaintances to pay tribute and assemble in the ceremony organized for the deceased.
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna: This acts as an announcement of an invitation to the ceremony that is performed as the last rites for the deceased.
- Commemoration Havan: A special ritual that is being performed where friends and family are invited to assemble on the birthday or death anniversary of the deceased.
Obituary ads are a sudden announcement and are never pre-planned. Therefore, the newspapers, as well as newspaper advertising agencies such as Bookadsnow, are always prepared and equipped to publish an ad when and where you need.
Bookadsnow has a no of qualifications which make them the leading choice for your advertising needs:
- Strong relationships with Media houses- As an agency with over 3 decades of experience in the industry, Bookadsnow has forged strong immutable relationships with Media house all across the country.
- INS Accreditation- as Bookadsnow is formally recognized and certified by the Indian Newspaper Society (INS), you can trust their credibility.
- In-house Media planning team -The knowledgeable and proficient team Bookadsnow has can guide you through the process of booking and publishing a Daily Excelsior obituary and help with any hiccups or questions that may arise.
- Negotiable rate and Transparency - As a long-standing member of the media community, Bookadsnow is able to negotiate the lowest prices for their client because of their strong relations with media houses. Bookadsnow’s policy of complete transparency allows the advertiser to be informed of each step of the process.
- Best Placement of your Ad- The placement of your ad affects how easily people can find your ad. With Bookadsnow, you get the best choice of section and position of your ad.
Bookadsnow is the best choice when choosing to place Daily Excelsior obituary ads. Its many qualifications promise to be the smarter and faster option when placing an ad.