Book Telegraph Advertising Online at Best Rates
The Telegraph is an Indian English daily newspaper founded and published in Kolkata since 7 July 1982. It is the heart of the city and is one of the most celebrated papers of the state. The Telegraph provides many advertising options for an advertiser to target a large audience of Kolkata City and West Bengal through its newspaper reach. The Telegraph is the destination of choice for evolved, globally-informed users looking for more than just the news. Telegraph advertising will suit you best for publishing an Ad for your brand. Bookadsnow shares a strong, understanding relationship with The Telegraph which will help you get the best of deals.
Circulation: 466,001 Daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Ad Types
- Why The Telegraph ?
- Additional Information
The Telegraph has five editions Calcutta, South Bengal, North Bengal, Northeast edition, Jharkhand edition, Patna and Bhubaneswar. The Telegraph was founded on 7 July 1982. The Telegraph is published by media group Ananda Publishers which is closely associated with ABP Pvt. Ltd.
- Telegraph is a place where everything is quite rich in advertisement booking but the rates for advertising in the Telegraph is quite reasonable as compared to other English newspapers.
- The Telegraph holds widest circulation in Eastern India with a figure of 3, 52,108 in Kolkata, Guwahati with 30342 Copies, and in Bhubaneswar, it has a figure of 15,692 according to Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Thus, Telegraph Advertising will serve your purpose well and will provide good visibility to your ad. The Telegraph is publishing six editions i.e. Calcutta edition, South Bengal edition, North Bengal edition, Northeast edition, Jharkhand edition, and Odisha edition.
Here’s how you can complete your advertisement booking in The Telegraph Kolkata Online
- Choose your advertisement category and type.
- Select the Location for which you want to show your ad
- Compose your advertisement or upload your telegraph classifieds.
- Choose your preferred release date and proceed to payments.
Select credit/debit card payment or NEFT for SSL secured online payment options. You can also avail offline payment options and pay through cheque, demand draft, cash deposit and cash collection. Your invoice will contain the breakdown of charges and the confirmation of advertisement booking in Telegraph.
Several Reasons to Release Telegraph Advertising
Telegraph Newspaper has a circulation of 466,001 copies According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations. It is the fifth most-widely read English newspaper in India as per the Indian Readership Survey (IRS). It has become the largest-circulation English daily in the eastern region published from Kolkata in a span of 31 years. It holds a wide circulation in various parts of India also. So, you would obviously go for Telegraph advertising for which has a huge circulation and readership.
- It even offers economical advertising option in its Classifieds Section where advertisers can advertise Matrimonial, Property, Rental, Vehicles or recruitment Advertisement in newspaper.
- Its special supplement t2 is loved by all and it carries a lot of advertisements. So, it would be a wise decision to publish a Telegraph advertisement in it and get the attention of innumerable people.
- The Telegraph is a widely read and acknowledged paper in Kolkata and in other parts of the world. Be it the youth or the oldies, it has managed to secure the attention of people from all age groups.
How Bookadsnow can help you in releasing ads in Telegraph
Bookadsnow can help you get the best of deals for Telegraph advertising. You can even start an ad campaign in The Telegraph through Bookadsnow. It will provide you with the tips and tricks to increase the chances of earning a better ROI. there are plenty of advantages awaiting you, all you have to do is choose Bookadsnow for publishing your Ads in the desired newspaper.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
Bookadsnow have taken a step forward to simplify your ad booking process within few simple steps. Primarily, there are three ways of displaying any Property Ads campaign, among which you need to choose one.
Classified (Property) Text Ad: These are the most common and easy way of putting forward your Ad campaign. This form of publishing your Ad includes only run-on lines without any image which appear in the classified section.
Display (Property) Ad: If you want to go a bit more elaborate with your property advertisement in newspaper, then Property Display Ads will serve the purpose for you. Such ads are created using high resolution colored or black and white formats or templates with the use of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
Display Classified (Property) Advertisement: The content of such Ads contain texts as well as images to grab the attention of the readers effectively. The rate for such Ad is calculated per square centimeter.
The process of Booking Property ads through Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Property Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among all the available options from the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by choosing the location for publishing your property Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize your Ad size by putting down the measurement.
- Next, upload the creative or content of your advertisement along with the preferred date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment to specify your requirements and submit the query.
Once you are done with the Ad booking process, our in-house media team will contact you to guide with your Property Ad booking and set a budget for you.
Once you've booked your ad with us and the initial payments are made, we raise a release order and your ad is provisionally booked. You just need to provide us with 2-3 days lead time and your ad can be published/released on the day you want. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.