Book Newspaper ADS in Top Cities Across India
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- Why Book Tender Ads in Newspaper ?
- Additional Information
The aim of a Tender Notice Advertisement?
The tender notice ads are of two types. These are –
Legal Tenders – They are mediums of payment allowed by the law or recognized by a legal system to be valid for meeting a financial obligation. They must be accepted if offered in payment of a debt.
Tender Offers – They are a type of public takeover bid in terms of corporate finance. They are public open offers or invitations that are usually announced via a newspaper advertisement. A prospective acquirer announces such offers. They address all stockholders of a publicly traded corporation to tender their stock for sale at a specified price during a specified time.
Our media experts will assist you with all the nitty-gritty associated with tender ad booking. Get in touch with them to book tender advertisement in newspaper today!
What are the Types of Tender Notice?
There are two types, in terms of format – Classified Display Ads and Display Ads.
- Classified Display Ads are modern and new-age and have been in vogue in recent times. Creativity and designing play an important role in case of such adverts. They are more elaborate and detailed than text ads. They are more prominent and easily grab attention, thereby being more effective. Rates for Classified Display Ads are calculated per square centimeter. They have both black and white and color options.
- Display Ads are elaborate, highly enhanced and carefully designed. They too are charged per square centimeter and are one of the most expensive forms of a Tender advertisement.
Get in touch with our media experts to book Classified Display, or Display Ad today!
How Do Tender Ads Work?
The Government generally publishes tender notice advertisement as a necessity. Business organizations having a purpose to sell/buy services, contracts or goods, also publish it. They are published in newspapers so as to garner better response and gain greater publicity from bidders strewn across the nation.
Points to remember while placing a tender notice advertisement are –
- The content of the notice is vast and a simple text ad is not enough for this
- It needs to have the logo of the organization which releases it, for the purpose of authenticity
- Usually, it has a format to follow as per rules and regulations. With Bookadsnow, make sure your ad is published in the correct format
Our media experts are there to assist you with what the ideal content for your ad should be. Contact our representative and book your tender notice advertisement today!
How Do I Book Tender Ads Online with Bookadsnow?
While booking tender advertisement in newspaper, you have to choose the right newspaper which will reach the regions where your target companies are located.
- Booking tender notice ads online with Bookadsnow is as easy as 1-2-3
- Select the newspaper you would like to book your advert in
- Fill in your ad details and contact details and submit your query
- Our media expert will get in touch with you to bring you the best rates for your ad
If you do not know which newspaper to choose, simply drop in a message and our media expert will guide you from start to finish in booking your advert. Contact our media expert to book tender ads in newspapers today.
How to book tender ads in newspapers?
Our media experts have the right tips and solutions to help you book tender notice ads in the right newspaper that effectively reaches your target audience and grabs their attention. With Bookadsnow, publish your tender notice ads in newspapers across the nation at the most competitive rates.
Newspaper tender ads are one of the most important categories of advertisements published. They are usually released by Government organizations, large concerns, public sector units, Government agencies, railways or banks. They can be released for sale, purchase, procurement, disposal of waste/equipment/scrap etc. They are also released to invite companies to bid for projects. In such a case, they are treated as offers to do the respective work for a certain amount of remuneration or profit.
Newspapers are the most economical medium to communicate with the masses and they are accessible to each and every household, office and corporate house in India. Book tender ad in newspaper with Bookadsnow!
Recently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What are the documents required to publish a tender ad?
To publish tender notice ads, you need to furnish
- A scanned copy of your PAN card and your
- Ad content under the letterhead of your company.
Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Which newspaper should I book my tender ad in?
Choosing a newspaper to book your tender advertisement in newspaper in depends on certain factors. These are, namely –
- Reach of the newspaper – The more widely read the newspaper, the greater reach your ad will have
- Readership of the newspaper – Identify your target audience and then advertise in a newspaper whose readership is most likely to be in your target market
- Region where the newspaper is circulated – Once you identify your target audience, know where it resides and then advertise in a newspaper which is read by the population in that region
- Language the newspaper is published in – Know what language your target audience speaks and advertise in a newspaper published in that language to reach your audience
Once you know these, your work is half done. You will know which edition of which newspaper your target audience reads, which will make your task of newspaper selection easier.
If you are still unsure about which newspaper to choose for booking your tender advertisement in newspaper in, please call us or drop us a message at +919830400021. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
Mr. Joy Chakraborthy President - Revenue, TV18 Broad Cast Limited
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Mr. Vijay Singh Joint Managing Director, SAJ Food Products
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Mr. Rajnish Rikhy Senior Vice President- Ad Sales TV, Today Network Ltd.
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
Mr. Ashok Todi Chairman - Lux Industries Ltd.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Dr. Bhaskar Das President, Chief Growth & Innovation Officer, Zee Unimedia Ltd.
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire