Obituary Ads Booking in The Indian Express at Lowest Ad Rates
The Indian Express Obituary Booking is considered circumstantial for acknowledgment of the deceased. Obituary Ads is published in the newspaper to pay relevant tribute, remind and inform the distant family members and friends about the event. Death Announcement or The Indian Express Obituary Booking is the most effective way of disseminating information about the death of the loved one.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why publish Death Announcement Ad in The Indian Express ?
- Additional Information
What are the types of Obituary Advertisement booked in the The Indian Express?
Death Announcement Ad: Obituary Ad is a way of communicating the loss, as it is not easy to inform to all the friends and distant family members via phone call about the mishap.
Remembrance or Death Anniversary Ad: Death Anniversary Obituary Ads are booked annually in the memory of the loved one who has passed away.
Tribute or Condolence Ad: A tribute or condolence obituary ads portray the essence of sympathy for the deceased. This is generally booked by close family members and friends.
What are the formats of The Indian Express Obituary Booking?
In terms of format, The Indian Express Obituary Booking are three major types:
• Classified Text: Classified Text convey the invitation or message for the obituary ceremony in a brief and articulate manner.
• Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are a little expensive as it includes both the image and text. To book Death Announcement, you are required to choose a creative or design the entire Indian Express advertisement matter utilizing a pre-designed template.
• Display Ads: Full-Scale Display Ads include images and text with a major focus lying on the center image. The overall size of the Obituary Ads is bigger and more effective in comparison to the above two formats.
Benefits of Booking Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
• We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes for The Indian Express Obituary Booking
• We can release your newspaper advertisement in any city throughout India.
• If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
• We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade template for Obituary Ads and last minute option for The Indian Express Obituary Booking
• We are an active team at your service 24X7 for The Indian Express Obituary Booking.
To proceed with the Death Announcement or Obituary Ads, you will have to provide us with the following:
• Death Certificate
• Details of the deceased along with a photo
• Size of the advert.
• Date of release
We are totally sympathetic and understand your situation completely; our wish is to assist you and provide selfless service during this time in making this process easy, simple and supportive. The Bookadsnow media experts are just a call away!
Our media experts are always available for personal meetings with you. If you are located in Kolkata, we can make direct meeting arrangements with you. If you are located outside Kolkata, we can plan the travel arrangements and the meeting accordingly, if deemed necessary.