Obituary Ads Booking in Rajasthan Patrika at Lowest Ad Rates
Releasing an obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Obituary Ads in Rajasthan Patrika refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Rajasthan Patrika?
- Additional Information
Rajasthan Patrika has an eventful and fascinating history that dates back to 1956. It is a Hindi language daily that circulates in 6 states of India. In Delhi and Rajasthan, it circulates as Rajasthan Patrika and in the 4 other states it circulates as Patrika. The pages provide a much coveted and lucrative platform for all kinds of advertisements including matrimonial, obituary, job announcements, property and even brand advertisements.
You will find advertising in the Rajasthan Patrika a pleasant and satisfying experience with the help of Bookadsnow.
Reasons to book advertisement
- Rajasthan Patrika and Patrika, together, are the No. 4 circulating daily in India.
- They have multiple editions for multiple states and cities.
- It covers 36 cities in 8 states including Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Sikar, Alwar, Bikaner, Bansware, Pali, Kota, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Rewa, Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Bastar, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Surat, Kolkata, Jagdalpur and many more.
- It reaches out to most Hindi speaking households in these cities and adjoining towns.
What are the Types of Rajasthan Patrika Obituary Ads?
In terms of format, Obituary Ads in Rajasthan Patrika are of three major types:
- Rajasthan Patrika Classifieds: Rajasthan Patrika Classifieds convey the invitation or message for the obituary ceremony in a brief manner.
- Classified Display Ads: Classified Display Ads are a little expensive as it includes both the image and text. To publish Obituary Ads in Rajasthan Patrika, you are required to choose a creative or design the entire advert matter utilizing a pre-designed template.
- Display Ads: Full-Scale Display Ads include images and text with a major focus lying on the center image. The overall size of the Rajasthan Patrika Obituary Ad is bigger in comparison to the above two formats.
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is one of the top Newspaper Advertising Agencies in India with an experience of over thirty years.
Perks of Booking Rajasthan Patrika Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Rajasthan Patrika Obituary Ads.
- We can release your advertisement in any city throughout India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads in Rajasthan Patrika, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Rajasthan Patrika Obituary ads.
- We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Rajasthan Patrika Obituary Ads.
Documents Needed for Publishing Obituary Ads in Rajasthan Patrika:
- Death Certificate
- Complete details of the deceased.
- A photograph of the deceased.
- Size of the advert.
- Date of release
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
There are three forms in which you can publish your Obituary Ad.
Classified (Obituary) Text Ad: This is the simplest form of displaying your Obituary Ad. This form of publishing your Obituary Ad will display only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
Display (Obituary) Ad: If you want to represent your Obituary Ad with an image and text, then Display Ad is perfect in this case. Such ads are designed using high resolution coloured or black and white templates with the appearance of minimal text.
Display Classified (Obituary) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the contemporary form of displaying your Obituary Ad. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimetre and these are usually the most premium ads.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in a ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
To publish obituary ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.