Obituary Ads Booking in Maharashtra Times at Lowest Ad Rates
Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking is considered circumstantial for acknowledgment of the deceased. Obituary Ads is published in the newspaper to pay relevant tribute, remind and inform the distant family members and friends about the event. Death Announcement or Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking is the most effective way of disseminating information about the death of the loved one.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why publish Death Announcement Ad in Maharashtra Times ?
- Additional Information
The main reasons to indulge in Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking are:
- Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking assists you to get in touch and communicate with your target audience.
- Booking Obituary Ads in Maharashtra Times ensures your ad with maximum reach.
- Death Announcement or Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking exhibit cost-effective options. Based on your budget and requirements, Obituary Ads can be published in Text Classified and Classified Display formats.
What are the types of Obituary Advertisement booked in the Maharashtra Times?
- Death Announcement Ad: Obituary Ad is a way of communicating the loss, as it is not easy to inform to all the friends and distant family members via phone call about the mishap.
- Remembrance or Death Anniversary Ad: Death Anniversary Obituary Ads are booked annually in the memory of the loved one who has passed away.
- Tribute or Condolence Ad: A tribute or condolence obituary ads portray the essence of sympathy for the deceased. This is generally booked by close family members and friends.
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited, is a leading Maharashtra Times Advertisement Agency in India with industry experience of over thirty years. We are totally sympethatic and understand your situation completely; our wish is to assist you and provide selfless service during this time in making this process easy, simple and supportive. The Bookadsnow media experts are just a call away!
Benefits of Booking Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes for Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking
- We can release your advertisement in any city throughout India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade template for Obituary Ads and last-minute option for Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking
- We are an active team at your service 24X7 for Maharashtra Times Obituary Booking.
To proceed with the booking of Obituary Ads, you will have to provide us with the following:
- Death Certificate
- Details of the deceased along with a photo
- Size of the advert.
- Date of release
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.