Public Notice Ads Booking in Sakshi at Lowest Ad Rates
Public Notice Ads are considered to be one of the most important categories published in Sakshi. This is an ad type that is published by government, corporate entities and individuals. Modification of developmental changes, rules and regulations and policies are brought to notice to the citizens by the Government or non-Government institutions through Public Notice Advertisement in Sakshi.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why indulge in Sakshi Notice Ad Booking ?
- Additional Information
Sakshi is a deluge daily that is based in Andhra Pradesh. It started in 2008 and it was designed by Mario Garcia, the world-renowned newspaper designer. Sakshi is the brainchild of Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy, and it is currently run by R. Murthy. Due to its history and ownership, Sakshi has a dedicated readership. This is your chance to advertise in this esteemed daily, utilizing the amicable via Bookadsnow.
of booking notice ads on Sakshi:
- It targets all deluge families and individuals in the Andhra region.
- It started with over 23 editions and currently it has multiple regional publications.
- It published from 19 major cities initially.
- It has a readership of 1,150,279 per day, as of July 2015.
- Sakshi has the second highest circulation in Andhra Pradesh after Eenadu.
What is the best way to book an
With Bookadsnow, you can now enjoy up to 50% discounts on all . Aside from the lucrative rates, you can also enjoy booking premium advertisements successfully from the comfort of your home or office by using a laptop or a mobile phone.
What are the types of Public Notice Ads published in Sakshi Newspaper?
- Property Notice: Public Property Notice Advertisements is published to inform the public or the people concerned, regarding deals made concerning a particular property to avoid disputes in future.
- Bank Notice: Bank Notice is a Public Notice Ad published in Sakshi Newspaper by a banking establishment to declare a shift in location, new schemes et cetera.
- Loss of Share Certificate: Loss of Share Certificate is published in Sakshi Newspaper to try and retrieve or at least derive an alternative, replacement or compensation for the loss of important document.
- Company Notice: A Company may publish a Public Notice Ad in Sakshi Newspaper to declare a change in their location of office.
- Court Notice: A Court Notice advertisement is published in Sakshi Newspaper to inform the public about the legal proceedings of a court.
- Marriage Notice: Marriage Public Notice Ad is published Sakshi Newspaper to state the legality of marriage between individuals to the public at large.
- Merger Notice: A Merger Notice ad is published in the Sakshi Newspaper to announce to the public when two companies merge and unify into one organisation.
- Amalgamation Notice: An Amalgamation Notice ad is released in the Sakshi Newspaper to declare when two or more companies merge and unify into one organisation.
- Divorce Notice: Divorce Notice is published in the Sakshi Newspaper to publicly declare the separation of the married couple.
- RBI Notice: Reserve Bank of India publishes the Notice Advertisement in Sakshi Newspaper to inform the public about changes in laws, rules or regulations.
What are the formats for booking Public Notice Ads in Sakshi Newspaper?
In terms of format, Public Notice Ads in Sakshi Newspaper are of three major types:
- Sakshi Classifieds Booking
- Classified Display Ads
- Full-Scale Display
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is an Online Notice Ad Booking Agency that assists the clients in booking advertisements online from anywhere at any time. With over thirty years of experience, Bookadsnow, a leading Newspaper Advertisement Agency shares great business attachment and connection with local and national media houses.
Benefits of booking Public Notice Ads in Sakshi Newspaper with Bookadsnow:
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We endeavour to do away with the lack of transparency which is prevalent in the industry and this is the reason we desist from displaying card rates online. This is because the media rates are highly negotiable up to eighty percent.
- End to end Media consultancy: Our dedicated media team are always there to guide you through your media plan from start to finish.
- Overall evaluation and proof of execution: We provide you with the end report displaying the result of the advert and a detailed proof so that you can get a clear image of the impact of your advert campaign.
- Readymade formats for template and content for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, to make their experience relatively easy, we provide them with thorough assistance with the A B Cs of booking adverts.
- Flexibility regarding last minute booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute bookings.
You can display your Notice Advertisement in three different ways as per your requirement through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Notice) Text Ad: This is the most simplistic form of displaying your Notice Ad. This form of publishing your notice Ad will include only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Notice) Ad: If you want to display your public notice Ads in newspaper in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is your way to go. Such ads are produced using high resolution colored or black and white creative with the presence of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Notice) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the best form of displaying your Ad campaign. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimeter.
The Process of booking Notice Ads in the newspaper with Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Notice Ads from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the plethora of newspapers on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll be presented with three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your notice Ad (one or more city).
- Next, mention the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your notice Ad along with the mention of the release date.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with your notice Ad booking journey, our in-house media team will get connected with you and guide you with you Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish a notice advertisement, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your advocate, and court order, where applicable. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.