book newspaper ads in top cities across INDIA
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
book newspaper ads for
- Why Book Notice Ads in Newspaper ?
- Additional Information
Aim and relevance of Public Ads in Newspapers?
Public ads are mainly of two types –
- Legal (Judiciary) - dealing with Succession, Sale/Purchase of land or flat, Absconding, Legal notice (as per instruction), Merger/amalgamation and so on.
- Corporate - dealing with Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, Shifting of registered office, Postal ballot/e-voting notice, Bonus shares record date, Buyback of shares, Loss of shares notice, Public notice, Change of office address and so forth.
Public advertisements are generally placed -
- After a property deal
- In case of a family property dispute or claim against legal heirs of property
- If either parent dies without leaving any nomination
- If there is a property auction
- For investigating property title
- Cancellation/termination of property agreement
- Change of name
- For dissolving oral agreements between purchaser and seller
Other types of public advertisements include –
- Share certificate lost
- Gift notice
- No affiliation notice
- Redevelopment notice
- Bank notice
- C-forms lost
- H-forms lost.
Public advertisements are one of the most important advertisement categories published in newspapers across India. They are a pivotal part of the legal procedures for businesses, or for Government announcements.
Developmental changes, modification in rules, regulations or policies, are to be informed to the citizenry by Government or non-Government institutions. It may be so that even individuals convey legal information or make certain clarifications via such adverts.
Our media experts will assist you from start to finish with your notice ad booking. Get in touch with them to book public and legal notices today!
What are the Types of Notice Advertisement?
There are two types, in terms of format – Classified Text Ads and Classified Display Ads.
- Classified Text Ads are the most common way of advertising in the Public Notice section. One of the most trusted mediums, they are simple, run-on line advertisements and are charged based on the number of lines or words used in the content of the advertisement.
- Classified Display Ads are modern and new-age and have been in vogue in recent times. Creativity and designing play an important role in case of such adverts. They are more elaborate and detailed than text ads. They are more prominent and easily grab attention, thereby being more effective. Rates for Classified Display Ads are calculated per square centimeter. They have both black and white and color options.
Get in touch with our media experts to book Classified Text, or Classified Display Ad today!
What Should Be the Ideal Content for My Public Ad?
In a secular country like India, public adverts are indeed very significant. They are generally placed by the government or corporate entities.
- There is no restriction on the size of the advert
- They can contain text as well as images
- They need to fulfill certain legal formalities
Our media experts are there to assist you with what the ideal content for your public advert should be. Contact our representative and book your notice advertisement today!
How Do I Book Notice Ads Online With Bookadsnow?
While booking public advertisements, choosing a newspaper is easy because a newspaper is relied upon and highly trusted in case of conveying any relevant message to the relevant audience.
Booking public ads online with Bookadsnow is as easy as 1-2-3
- Select the newspaper you would like to book your advert in
- Fill in your ad details and contact details and submit your query
- Our media expert will get in touch with you to bring you the best rates for your ad
If you do not know which newspaper to choose, simply drop in a message and our media expert will guide you from start to finish in booking your advert.
Contact our media expert to book notice ads in newspapers today.
How to book notice ads in newspapers?
Our media experts have the right tips and solutions to help you book notice advertisement in the right newspaper that effectively reaches your target audience and grabs their attention. With Bookadsnow, publish your notice ads in newspapers across the nation at the most competitive rates.
Public notice ads usually contain information which is important for the public or are usually a legal requirement. Such advertisement is open to private as well as public sectors. It serves the purpose of informing the general public about legal proceedings or corporate happenings, acquiring a huge readership with a one-time advertisement.
Newspapers are the most cost-effective medium to communicate with the masses. They are accessible to each and every household, office and corporate house in India.
Book notice ads in newspapers with Bookadsnow!
To book a notice ad in a newspaper with Bookadsnow,
- Select Notice advertisement from the given list of ad types on the homepage, then select the newspaper of your choice, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
- You can also choose your location from the homepage, select the newspaper of your choice, then select ‘Notice ads’ from the given list of ad types, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
- If you are very sure about your choice of newspaper, please go to ‘Book Ads For’ section on the homepage, select ‘Newspaper’ and from the given list, directly select the newspaper of your choice. Then select ‘Notice ads’ from the given list of ad types for that newspaper, fill in the ad details and your contact details and submit your query.
Our media expert will get in touch with you and guide you with your ad booking according to your requirements and budget.
To publish a notice ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your advocate, and court order, where applicable. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
Choosing a newspaper to book your notice ad in depends on certain factors. These are, namely –
- Reach of the newspaper – The more widely read the newspaper, the greater reach your ad will have
- Readership of the newspaper – Identify your target audience and then advertise in a newspaper whose readership is most likely to be in your target market
- Region where the newspaper is circulated – Once you identify your target audience, know where it resides and then advertise in a newspaper which is read by the population in that region
- Language the newspaper is published in – Know what language your target audience speaks and advertise in a newspaper published in that language to reach your audience
Once you know these, your work is half done. You will know which edition of which newspaper your target audience reads, which will make your task of newspaper selection easier.
If you are still unsure about which newspaper to choose for booking your notice ad in, please call us or drop us a message at +919830400021. Our media expert will get in touch with you and assist you in choosing the right newspaper according to your budget and requirements.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire