Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ads Booking in Mumbai at Best Ad Rates
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the most populous city in India. With a population of more than 12 million, Mumbai has a high literacy rate, and people of Mumbai mainly rely on newspapers for news about the world. That’s why newspaper advertisement is a very effective way to reach people in Mumbai. Publishing matrimonial advertisement in Hindustan Times newspaper is a very effective way to find the most suitable life partner in Mumbai for your family member.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Hindustan Times Matrimonial Advertisement in Mumbai?
- Additional Information
Hindustan Times Matrimonial Booking in Mumbai is published with an aim to find a suitable partner with the prospect of getting married. With the Matrimonial Ads, you can easily reach out to the prospective matches for your relatives, children, and friends.
The main reasons for booking Hindustan Times Matrimonial Advertisement in Mumbai are:
- It has an average readership of over 37.7 lakhs.
- It has a circulation of over 14 lakhs.
- The are quite reasonable.
- You can choose any category according to your needs and your advertising budget.
Types of Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ads in Mumbai
- Wanted Grooms Matrimonial Ad: Wanted Grooms is a section where the bride’s family advertise in Hindustan Times.
- Wanted Brides Matrimonial Ad: Wanted Brides is a section where the family of the groom advertises in Hindustan Times.
- Other types of categorization are on the basis of specific conditions like profession, caste, community, nationality, preference, religion, age and location.
Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ads Format:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
What are the benefits of booking Hindustan Times Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow is an online Newspaper, TV & Magazine advertisement booking platform. With us you can get the lowest advertisement rates for matrimonial or marriage anniversary ad in Hindustan Times.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., an award-winning ad agency in India, we have the advantage of having Looad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This helps us to give you the best ad position in Hindustan Times newspapers in Mumbai for maximum visibility of your ad at the lowest price.
Also, we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons To Book Ads With Bookadsnow
- Competitive market rates: We provide you with justifiable quotes available in the market.
- Complete transparency with the media buying: We maintain complete transparency with our customers. Due to this reason, we do not display the card rates on the online platform because the media rates are negotiable.
- End to end media Consultancy: Our media expert team works hard to resolve your advertisement queries. We provide you with assistance at every step.
- Readymade formats for the first-time bookers: We understand the problem faced by the first-time ad bookers. Therefore, for their comfort, we provide them with readymade templates and guidance.
- Flexibility regarding last minute ad booking: We definitely understand your need of the hour and have provisions available for last minute Hindustan Times Matrimonial Booking.
- Flexibility regarding payment: You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Once you've booked your ad with us and the initial payments are made, we raise a release order and your ad is provisionally booked. You just need to provide us with 2-3 days lead time and your ad can be published/released on the day you want. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.
We understand that you may need to pause or cancel your campaign mid-way. In that case, please contact our media experts. Cancellations for television advertising/newspaper advertising/magazine advertising are possible subject to individual channel/publication policies. A minimum of 3-7 working days’ notice is required for giving effect to your advice. Please note that spots are booked in advance with TV channels. It is possible your ad spots will be played within this duration, and you will be charged for these spots. Supplementary bill could come into play depending upon your commitment with the individual channels/publications. Book Ads in Top Magazine Advertising Agency in India.