Book Newspaper Advertisement in Tribune for Chandigarh Region
Chandigarh – the capital of both Haryana and Punjab is one of the early planned cities in Post-Independence India. Rapid development and growth have led to the establishment of many Chandigarh Advertising Agencies. Also, a Union Territory of India, the city has become an educational and tourist hub. This has provided the city with the right market for Ad Agencies in Chandigarh.
Advertising in Chandigarh Newspapers has been made easy with Bookadsnow, a prime online advertisement booking portal of Lookad India Pvt Ltd. We provide tailor-made solutions for all your advertising needs. Newspaper having a huge readership in the city, Chandigarh Classified Advertisements are valued as an important source of information.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Why book Tribune Advertisement in Chandigarh?
- Additional Information
What are the benefits of booking Tribune Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you with a medium to check the circulation details, bulk offers and best advertisement rates. We are India’s best advertisement booking agency through which you can book TV, Magazine and Newspaper advertisement online at a very reasonable rate. We are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Here are the benefits of booking advertisement with Bookadsnow:
- Official Online Ad Booking Partner for the Tribune
- Complete transparency with media buying at every step of the way
- Media consultation
- Evaluation reports & Proof of execution
- 30+ Years of Industry Experience and Professional Connections
- Ready formats for content and template for first time ad bookers
- Flexibility regarding last-minute ad bookings
- We provide you with the best ad rates to book notice ads, obituary ads, tender ads, financial result ads, appointment ads, matrimonial ads, property ads, display ads and education ads in Tribune
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
The journey began in 1881 and ever since then the Tribune has been a platform for quality journalism. Booking a may be a challenge for others, but you can book an ad in the Tribune instantly using Bookadsnow.
The Tribune is an English daily. This general interest newspaper is one of the leading dailies in India. The Chandigarh edition has the highest readership and is ranked the #1 among other general interest English dailies in Chandigarh.
The main reasons for booking Tribune Advertisement in Chandigarh are:
- It is the No. 1 English newspaper in 4 states of India, including Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
- According to the Indian Readership Survey, The Tribune has a total readership of 7 lakhs in the country.
- It has a combined circulation of over 3 lakhs in the 4 states, as per the Audit Bureau of Circulation data.
- rates in Chandigarh are affordable for everyone thanks to the online ad booking service for newspaper advertisements.
The ad types that Tribune offers:
- Classified Text Ad: Classified Text Ad in Tribune are run-on line ads. This is a pocket friendly advertisement. Book advertisement in Times of India in Bhubaneswar at the lowest rate from Bookadsnow.
- Classified Display Ad: Classified Display Ad are little costly and more effective in comparison to Classified Text Ad. This is a column advertisement where you can choose colourful background, bullets, logos and fancy fonts to drive attention.
- Display Ad: Display Ads are big budget advertisement. While , you can always find the best display ad booking rates at Bookadsnow.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
To submit your ad, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Choose the category you wish to advertise in (tv advertising /newspaper advertisement /magazine advertisement)
- Choose your preferred channel/newspaper/magazine
- If you have chosen Newspaper, then you have to select one more option before filling your details- ad type.
- Fill in your details and submit your query and our media expert will get back to you with the best media plans as per your requirement
If you do not know where to get started, just drop a message to us or call us at +919830400021 and our representative will walk you through the whole process of booking ads online.
You will have to provide us with the outlay and the time frame and accordingly the packages can be customized. Our media expert will help you with the best media package for your brand according to your budget and requirement of the advertisement in newspaper.