book newspaper ads in top cities across INDIA
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
- What is an Appointment Ad?
- Additional Information
Job Advertisement in Newspaper:
Finding competent employees is a two-way process. As people are hunting for jobs that suit their requirements every day, companies are also looking for new employees who can become assets of their business. Finding talented staff can be much easier if a business finds the correct platform to advertise their vacancies. Job advertisement in newspaper is a link between these companies and their potential new employees.
Book Job Advertisement in Newspaper with Bookadnsow:
Bookadsnow helps you look for the right employees at the right places via reliable and reputed platforms. We have the strongest media channels with us, where you can directly post your requirements. We are here to bridge the gap between recruiters and job hunters by providing online ad booking services.
What Appointment ad type should you choose?
We usually recommend any one of the three popular types of recruitment ads in newspaper depending on your requirement and budget –
- Classified Text Ads: These are the most common among all appointment ad types. They are the run-on line advertisements. They also cost much lesser than the other two options.
- Classified Display Ads: They are the modern day alternative to the black and white run-on line ads. They include logos, images and various fonts. You can choose between B/W and colored options here. Our consultants can help you with the designing process as well.
- Display Ads: A display appointment ad is the bigger budget option for bigger aspirations. If you have multiple job vacancies or if you want to catch the attention of a lot of readers at one go, you should go for Display Ads. Book Times of India Recruitment ads now!
What should an Appointment advertisement or a Recruitment ad contain?
Like all other standard ad types, recruitment ads in newspaper also have a few requirements –
- A clear call to action.
- Correct name, logo, contact and other organization related information.
- Job description, qualifying criteria, remunerations and similar details.
Book Job Advertisement in Newspaper Now!!
How to book an Appointment or recruitment ads in the newspaper with Bookadsnow?
Booking job advertisement in newspaper via Bookadsnow is as easy as ABC–
- Select your newspaper. We can help you select the newspaper based on target audience and reach.
- Send in advertisement details (content), your contact details and send a direct query via the Bookadsnow website.
- Our consultants will reach out to you with the best rates and offers for your ad.
Why choose Bookadsnow for publishing an appointment ad?
Years of working with the top media houses of the country definitely give us an advantage over the new media planning agencies. We have amicable relationships with over 400 newspapers like Times of India, The Hindu, Hindustan Times, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, The Business Standard, The Economic Times and Ananda Bazar Patrika. We can help you scout the best talents by reaching out to cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. Publish Times of India Recruitment Ads now!!
Reasons behind Publishing Job advertisement in Newspaper:
Publishing Job advertisement in newspaper on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday usually generate a bigger and better response from the potential employees. We have a host of newspaper options that publish special recruitment supplements on other days of the week as well, specific for certain metropolitan cities of the country. We can guide you through the selection of the newspaper, budgeting process and the ROI analysis. Bookadsnow always promises a complete package for their clients, unlike other advertising and media planning agencies, who simply end their companionship after booking appointment ads.
To submit your ad, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit Bookadsnow.com.
- Choose the category you wish to advertise in (tv advertising /newspaper advertisement /magazine advertisements)
- Choose your preferred channel/newspaper/magazine
- If you have chosen Newspaper, then you have to select one more option before filling your details- ad type.
- Fill in your details and submit your query and our media expert will get back to you with the best media plans as per your requirement
If you do not know where to get started, just drop a message to us or call us at +919830400021 and our representative will walk you through the whole process of booking ads online.
Bookadsnow is an initiative of Lookad India (P) Ltd which is an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accredited advertising agency. We have been in the advertising business for the past 3 decades. We are working with some of the biggest brands like LUX, Bisk Farm, JK Tyre, Turtle and the like. Information shared with us would be treated as strictly confidential and used for a designated purpose only.
You can book your Appointment Ad by displaying it in three different ways through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Appointment) Text Ad: This is the easiest form of displaying your appointment Ad. This form of publishing your Job Advertisement in Newspaper will display only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Appointment) Ad: If you want to represent your appointment Ad in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is perfect in this case. Such ads are designed using high resolution coloured or black and white templates with the presence of minimal text.
- Display Classified (Appointment or Recruitment) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the trendiest form of displaying your appointment Ad. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimetre.
The Process of booking Job Advertisement in Newspaper
Step 1: Click on the Appointment Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the available ones.
Step 3: Next, choose any specific form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your appointment Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your appointment Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking your recruitment ads in newspaper, our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a budget for you.
To publish an appointment ad, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, your ad content under the letterhead of your company, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire