We value your trust in us and we are committed to protect your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of the Website.
1. When you use the Website, we collect and store your personal information from you. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize the website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
2. In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. You may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information, residence / place of business information and other personal information as indicated on the forms in the Website. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
3. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on the Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
4. We use the testimonials that you write for us in this website; for our profile. You will not have any copyright on them. Any charges against this shall not be entertained.
7. If you choose to leave feedback on our services, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
8. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
9. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities with respect to the transactions done through this website: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
10. You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Website's content and product offerings, and customize the Website's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
When you add orders to the cart or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.