Hindustan Obituary Ads Booking in Patna at Best Ad Rates
Patna, the largest city and capital of Bihar, is estimated to have a population of over 1.68 million making it the nineteenth largest city in the country. Being a capital city, Patna has a high literacy rate among the people. With this newspapers in Patna have a high number of reader base. To let the people know about the death news of your family member or a closed person, releasing Obituary ad in Hindustan newspaper is very effective.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why book Hindustan Obituary Advertisement in Patna?
- Additional Information
Hindustan obituary advertisement in Patna is the most effective way of sharing the information about the demise of a loved one or someone in the family.
The main reasons for booking Hindustan Obituary Advertisement in Patna are:
- It has over 19 editions published in different cities and towns of India for over 8 decades.
- It used to be a flagship publication of the HT Media Limited. Right now it is a publication of Hindustan Media Ventures Limited.
- The IRS establishes it as the second most popular Hindi daily in the country. Hindustan has approximately 385 lakh readers.
Types of Obituary Ads booked in Hindustan
- Announcement of Death Ad
- Death Anniversary or Remembrance Ad
- Condolence or Tribute Ad
- Bhog Ceremony Ad
- Chauth Uthamna/Uthala/Besna Ad
- Commemoration of Havan Ad
Hindustan Obituary Ad Format booked in Patna:
- Classified Ads
- Classified Display
- Display Ads
What are the benefits of booking Hindustan Advertisement with Bookadsnow?
Bookadsnow provides you a platform to book Newspaper, Television & Magazine advertisement online. With us you get a medium to book obituary advertisement at the lowest rate available in the market.
As an initiative of Lookad India Pvt. Ltd., we have the advantage of having Lookad’s more than 3 decades of experience as an ad agency. This help us to give your ad the right placement for maximum visibility at the lowest price. With this we are one of the first agencies to get an INS (Indian Newspaper Society) accreditation.
Reasons to Book Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types and sizes of Obituary Advertisement in the Hindustan.
- If you face any issue while booking the Obituary Advertisement in Hindustan newspaper, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Obituary Advertisement in Hindustan.
- Flexibility regarding payment. You can clear your payments through online payment options that include Credit Cards or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Card), Net Banking and NEFT. You can also clear your payment through the offline modes like Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts and Cash Collection from Home or Office.
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
To publish obituary ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.