Obituary Ads Booking in Hindustan at Lowest Ad Rates
Releasing an obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Obituary Ads in Hindustan refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Hindustan?
- Additional Information
Hindustan is a Hindi daily that started in 1936. It has a deep-rooted sense of patriotism and heritage in the very name. It has played a pivotal role during the Independence struggle to convey the message of struggle, nobility and hope among Indian citizens. Bookadsnow is a companion of Hindustan Newspaper advertisementThe leading advertising agency has INS accreditation that enables direct classified ad booking in the leading and prestigious daily.
Reasons to book Obituary Ads in Hindustan
- It has over 19 editions published in different cities and towns of India for over 8 decades.
- It used to be a flagship publication of the HT Media Limited. Right now, it is a publication of Hindustan Media Ventures Limited.
- The IRS establishes it as the second most popular Hindi daily in the country. Hindustan has approximately 385 lakh readers.
What are the Types of Hindustan Obituary Ads?
In terms of format, Obituary Ads in Hindustan are of three major types:
- Hindustan Classifieds
- Classified Display Ads
- Display Ads
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is one of the top Newspaper Advertising Agencies in India with an experience of over thirty years.
Perks of Booking Hindustan Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Hindustan Obituary Ads.
- We can release your advertisement in any city throughout India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads in Hindustan, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Hindustan Obituary ads.
- We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Hindustan Obituary Ads.
Documents needed to proceed with the Obituary Ads in Hindustan:
- Death Certificate
- Complete details of the deceased.
- A photograph of the deceased.
- Size of the advert.
- Date of release
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
To publish obituary ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.