Obituary Ads Booking in Punjab Kesari at Lowest Ad Rates
Releasing an obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Obituary Ads in Punjab Kesari refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Punjab Kesari?
- Additional Information
Bookadsnow is the authorized online booking portal for Punjab Kesari advertisements. This is an iconic Hindi daily that started back in 1965. It has a significant role in the development of political journalism in India. is now much easier than before with the economic rates and easy 3-step booking options.
Reasons you should try Punjab Kesari advertisement booking
- It has a daily circulation of over 1,159,489.
- It is published from Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana, Delhi and Himachal Pradesh.
- It has a dedicated and high readership.
- The cost of is rather reasonable for all advertisers across the states.
The Punjab Kesari targets a highly cultivated audience. If you want to reach out to the specific locations where it is most popular, booking an advertisement in Punjab Kesari is your best option. Bookadsnow allows you to book an ad in Punjab Kesari at an amicable price. You can use your mobile, laptop or PC at home or work to book an advertisement in the main paper or the supplements. Through us, you can avail the special combo packages and discounts that make the experience worthwhile.
What are the Types of Punjab Kesari Obituary Ads?
In terms of format, Obituary Ads in Punjab Kesari are of three major types:
• Punjab Kesari Classifieds
• Classified Display Ads
• Display Ads
Perks of Booking Punjab Kesari Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Punjab Kesari Obituary Ads.
- We can release your newspaper advertisement in any city throughout India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads in Punjab Kesari, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Punjab Kesari Obituary ads.
- We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Punjab Kesari Obituary Ads.
To proceed with the Obituary Ads in Punjab Kesari, you will have to provide us with the following:
- Death Certificate
- Complete details of the deceased.
- A photograph of the deceased.
- Size of the advert.
- Date of release
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
To publish obituary ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.