Obituary Ads Booking in Malayala Manorama at Lowest Ad Rates
Releasing an obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Obituary Ads in Malayala Manorama refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Malayala Manorama?
- Additional Information
Malayala Manorama is now the leading daily of Kerala with a steady circulation and dedicated readership. It has been a strong platform for all kinds of advertisements for quite a few decades. Since its launch in 1947, has garnered the attention of the politically aware people in Kerala. It reaches out to everyone in the state, who is interested in real journalism and breaking news from all corners of the world. The are quite humble as compared to the fame and reach of the newspaper.
- It has a circulation of about 2.1 million per day in Kerala.
- It has over 20 million readers in the Southern states.
- Malayala Manorama is the third highest circulating daily of India.
- The are suitable for everyone looking for a targeted platform.
- The USP of Malayala Manorama is the in-depth analysis of editorials and analysis that makes the reading experience more immersive.
What are the Types of Malayala Manorama Obituary Ads?
In terms of format, Obituary Ads in Malayala Manorama are of three major types:
- Malayala Manorama Classifieds
- Classified Display Ads
- Display Ads
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is one of the top Newspaper Advertising Agencies in India with an experience of over thirty years.
Perks of Booking Malayala Manorama Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
- We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Malayala Manorama Obituary Ads.
- We can release your advertisement in any city throughout India.
- If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads in Malayala Manorama, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
- We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last-minute option to book Malayala Manorama Obituary ads.
- We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Malayala Manorama Obituary Ads.
Documents needed for booking Obituary Ads in Malayala Manorama:
- Death Certificate
- Complete details of the deceased.
- A photograph of the deceased.
- Size of the advert.
- Date of release
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
To publish obituary ads, you need to furnish a scanned copy of your PAN card, a copy of the death certificate, your ad content, and images, if any. Our media expert will guide you through your ad booking process from start to finish.