Obituary Ads Booking in Divya Bhaskar at Lowest Ad Rates
Releasing an obituary ad is circumstantial for the acknowledgment and memory of the loved ones. Obituary Ads in Divya Bhaskar refer to the death advertisement in the newspaper which is published to inform, pay tribute or remind the relatives and pals about the event.
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
AUTHORIZED ONLINE AD
- Why Book Obituary Ads in Divya Bhaskar?
- Additional Information
Divya Bhaskar is the highest circulated Gujarati Daily in India. The Bhaskar Group launched Divya Bhaskar in 2003. This was the fourth launch of the Gujarati daily outside Madhya Pradesh. It set a world record for the highest distribution on the day it launched (23 June, 2003). Soon Divya Bhaskar made it to Vadodara and Surat. It is also one of the best newspaper choices for placing ads due to the amicable
- It has the dedicated readership in Gujarat with a high purchasing power.
- It is published in Ahmadabad, Vadodara, Surat, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Mehsana and Junagadh.
- As per the Audit Bureau of Circulation, it is the highest circulated daily in Gujarat.
- To enjoy the best you should book your advertisement via Bookadsnow. This is an online portal that offers you the best irrespective of your location, advertisement type and experience.
What are the Types of Divya Bhaskar Obituary Ads?
In terms of format, Obituary Ads in Divya Bhaskar are of three major types:
• Divya Bhaskar Classifieds
• Classified Display Ads
• Display Ads
Bookadsnow, an initiative of Lookad India Private Limited is one of the top Newspaper Advertising Agencies in India with an experience of over thirty years.
Perks of Booking Divya Bhaskar Obituary Ads with Bookadsnow:
• We offer you justifiable ad rates for all types of Divya Bhaskar Obituary Ads.
• We can release your advertisement in any city throughout India.
• If you face any issue while selecting the newspaper to place the Obituary Ads in Divya Bhaskar, simply drop us a query on our website and our media professionals will immediately get in touch with you.
• We thoroughly understand your need of the hour and provide you with readymade obituary template, creative and last minute option to book Divya Bhaskar Obituary ads.
• We are an active team at your service 24X7 for booking Divya Bhaskar Obituary Ads.
To proceed with the Obituary Ads in Divya Bhaskar, you will have to provide us with the following:
• Death Certificate
• Complete details of the deceased.
• A photograph of the deceased.
• Size of the advert.
• Date of release
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisement our in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
Payment is really easy for any ad you book with us. Although Bookadsnow does not accept cash payment, you have the flexibility to pay through various other means. You can make the payment via Cheque, DD or RTGS/NEFT.